Sandbox Mode + Follower Pokemon

Komala And Cherrim

19 hours ago, Komala And Cherrim said:

Does Anybody Know How To Use Both Sandbox Mode And The Follower Pokemon Mod Both Installed On The Same Save? Any Help Is Greatly Appreciated!

What you do depends on what each mod did, but it requires "fusing" the two of them together by taking the elements added from one game (scripts, events/maps, pbs, etc) and placing them in to the other one. Modding is different than for games like Skyrim as stacking/combining them requires more effort.

19 hours ago, Komala And Cherrim said:

Or Could Someone Tell Me How To Enable The Debug Mode With The Follower Mod? I Heard You Have To do Something With $DEBUG But I Don't Know What That Means.

For Debug mode you would need RMXP or the debug app which would require RMXP anyways to make. If you don't have that and for some reason need it that badly, have someone with RMXP delete the highlighted part in the scripts for the follower Pokemon mod:

Spoiler

2dd63b713f7cd25f6feb9cf18fc1c062.png

I do not advise playing with Debug mode as Waynolt said, not because of game corruption (I haven't heard of a case of Debug mode corrupting stuff but who knows) but this feature is intended for developers to test stuff and is built entirely around it. You can really screw stuff up if you aren't careful as these are not toys for players to use for "enjoyment."

I also do not recommend using Debug mode. On that note, I will say that melding Sandbox and the Following Pokemon mod wouldn't be too hard; the scripts for Following Pokemon would have to be modified for the small script changes I made in Sandbox Mode, which wouldn't be complicated.

4 hours ago, DerxwnaKapsyla said:

I also do not recommend using Debug mode. On that note, I will say that melding Sandbox and the Following Pokemon mod wouldn't be too hard; the scripts for Following Pokemon would have to be modified for the small script changes I made in Sandbox Mode, which wouldn't be complicated.

Which Specific Scripts Should I Edit?

It's stuff involving netplay which I don't remember the specifics off the top of my head, as well as the alternate egg hatching routine I added which should be somewhere in the day care scripts.

I'll look into making Sandbox and Following Pokemon compatible at a later date; I am going on my trip out of state very soon, so I can't get wrapped up in attempting to make it work, then disappearing and finding out several bugs popped up.