Favorite Rival?

Wolfox

Who's your favorite rival?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your Favorite Rival in the Anime?

• Seto Kaiba
    • Katsuya Jonouchi
    • Jun Manjoume (Ojamanjoume)
    • Ryo Marufuji (Hell Kaiser)
    • Jack Atlas
    • Kaito Tenjo
    • Ryoga Kamashiro (Shark)
    • Shingo Sawatari
    • Akaba Reiji
    • Johan Andersen
    • Revolver

Title speaks for itself really. I added some character who could be considered secodary rivals (such as Shark and Kaiser) to the list because some people like to consider them as rivals and while I don't myself, I wouldn't wanna shoot those people's opinions down.

Now for mine... Do I even need to say it? It's Jack Atlas.

Spoiler

latest?cb=20161109123218

I like Zane (even though I would not call him a rival). Zane is a character that turned dark but not completely evil. He is a character in between.

His evolution as a character was pretty interesting to watch. He want fron role model to disgraced champion and then evolved into a cruel duelist. It was also funny that in the duel between Zane and Sheppard that Sheppard justified his evolution to his cruel persona while he was "saving" him. After that we slowly saw an old/new face behind the cruel persona. His final duel had a tragical but beautifull ending.

All in all Zane is an example how Zarc and Go should have been done. I also wish he was the commander of the xyz dimension of ARC-V instead of the completely misplaced Edo.

Ryo is an amazing character, but misused more then Jounouchi rolled a dice in DM... Even if they really wanted to use Edo, why not replace Asuka for him? In his lust for power he could learn to XYZ Summon Nova and Invinity. Hell they could have hiven him a new Fusion Boss Monster that has what Cyber End has but more (like protection, multiple attacks, special summoning a light machine monster from the grave...)

let me rephrace the misused part: his death scene was amazing, his revival far from it.

and not so much that, but a pure upgrade of Cyber End Dragon

Something like this:

4kKRe9Y.jpg

or something

7 minutes ago, Zarc said:

Sawatari is so far the worst , but it's a shame cause this character was good imo ( funny , troll ). Why for the love of God he didn't kept his powerfull yosenju deck ...

He was a kind of a sub rival to Yuya, only lacking in skill. And I guess because he had test that new Archetype?

Well , he should have keep it. This deck is one of my favorite , i love cards artworks ( thoses ninjas beasts warriors ) and theirs effects are op.

I know : i will use it on my Arc V inter tournament and try to make Sawatari on godmode.