Zarc tournaments runs

Zarc

Hello ! On this section i will post somes of my inter tournaments runs on the YgoproPercy game.

I will do tournaments between each characters of all differents anime series ( so that's include the anime cards ). Let me explain lel : 

I will do 5 tournaments : gx , 5d's , Zexal , Arc V , and the last one will be a big tournament between every series ( unfortunately i can't do the link one cause AI isn't available on the ygoPercy recent update yet ).

So basically , i will make each characters fight between each others , plus my own character ,( for example Chaz vs Sartorius on gx tournament ) with theirs anime decks and i will screen and post results here ( it's a random draws , so it mean we can have Judai vs Kaiser on the first round :/ ). My goal will be to win the tournament with my character , using a special deck i will create and that no others characters are actually using.

The first tournament ( gx one ) will start soon.

Here are some rules i fixed :

- The duels must be closed , not a stomp. It mean i will control one of the duelists and wait for we both summon our aces monsters , like in the series. I don't have the right to attack him if he do a bad turn ( when he summon one basic monsters while i have my ace one on the field already ). 

- each decks will have 3 pots of greed , just to allow duelists to draw theirs best cards more rapidly.

- I do not have the right to use cards of the next season : it mean when i do a 5d's tournament , i can't use zexal cards or Arc V cards. 

I hope you will find those runs a bit funny , and if you have somes advices , feel free to tell me ! :D