Wondertrading Announcement!

Rowigrath

Hello everyone! I've got lots of Pokemon that I'm not using that are taking up space in my PC boxes. So I'm going to Wondertrade them off, to spread some good cheer and good Pokemon around this holiday season.

First off, I'm going to be giving some 5IV Pokemon away. The selection includes Rowlets, Fennekin, Petilil, Rhyhorn, and Magnemite, and there will be 5 of each Pokemon. Then I'll be trading away 15 random Shinies away from the Shinies I've got. That's 40 total Pokemon!

I'm starting this off at about 11:30am Central Time, so I'm giving y'all about 1/2 hour to get ready! Feel free to trade anything you'd like. And my ID is Rowi in-game, so if you see that name, you'll be one of the lucky ones! Hopefully those who do get some of those good Pokemon or Shiny Pokemon enjoy them!

Alright, that's done for now. The 5IV Pokemon have been Wondertraded away. Oddly enough, I got a ton of Gible and Honedge today, so I'll be breeding those later. I'll do the Shinies later on today, sometime after lunch. Hope to see you all then~

Alright, I got stuck with some IRL setbacks yesterday, so I wasn't able to wondertrade my shinies. But I'm gonna be doing that in about 15 minutes, to celebrate my 23rd birthday! And because 23 is the lucky number, I'm giving away 23 Shinies rather than 15. Also to make up for not getting them sent out yesterday~ Anyways, I'll be online in about 15, and I'll send my Shinies away to 23 lucky people! ...Or just one really lucky person~

Hello everyone! I'm going to be doing some more Wondertrading today! I don't know how many, nor which Pokemon, but I'm sending some out to be traded right now! Hopefully some of you will grab a few of these quality Pokemon! I do know for sure that I am trading 4 5IV Rowlets (1 with Overgrow, and 3 with Long Reach), so be sure to let me know if you got one!