Hello y'all!

Rowigrath

How's everyone doing today? The name's Rowigrath, but feel free to call me Rowi. I'm one of the mods of the club, and I'm proud to be a part of this group.

I'm 22 years old (gonna be 23 on 12/13/2017 though!) and I'm currently living in Wheeling, West Virginia. I was born in Minnesota, so I'm a long way from home. I'm currently job hunting, so I take on small part time jobs here and there while I wait to find a full time position (which is why my free time has no set schedule). I love cats, cat Pokemon, the color red, heavy rock music, cooking, and writing. All in all, I'm a typical nerd~

I am currently learning how to breed Pokemon with better IVs, and I've had a good deal of success, thanks to receiving a 6IV Ditto from a friend. So at this time, I am breeding solid IV Pokemon while trying to find Shinies. I am happy to trade away both good IV'd Pokemon and Shinies away to anyone who asks for one, and you don't need to trade anything crazy in return. Just whatever you have available (though I do like getting Pokemon I don't have yet, so I can breed those for others in the future, but again, that's not required).

I am on at weird times due to work and the holidays, but I do try to look at the forums whenever I can to see if I have gotten any requests. Feel free to PM requests to me if you'd like, or you can go take a look at my trading thread (titled "Rowi's Breeding Service") to send a request there. I'm here to help and breed 'mons for y'all, so put me to good use!

Anyways, it's a pleasure to be working with you all, and I hope you all have an awesome rest of 2017! Toodles!

Edited by Rowigrath

@Sayia Thank you~ Yeah, IV/EVs was never a focus of mine until now, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. Having a Ditto definitely helps a TON, though. I just gotta get my Shiny fix, though... I love Shinies~

@LykosHand It's a pleasure to meet you as well. And I do look forward to the birthday wish! Maybe it'll bring me extra breeding luck for Shinies~ Glad to hear you're doing well!