Gengar Here

Gengar768

Oblviously Thats not my real name (Its Robin BTW) and im 14(AM I THE YOUNGEST PERSON ON HERE BTW) and im from north east Scotland

I originally Came here from Hero Voltsys Lets play and I decided 2 check out the actual game(Which I don't regret)at first I struggled ALOT and didn't use alot of the mons that were available (I only got up 2 Corey and that was it) I gave up on that run and tried again and I got past him........ I felt sooooo proud myself and then after a few more runs I completed e16. now I want 2 talk about why I got this account and I really hate 2 say this but when I created this account I was only wanting a mon and that was all(It was Gastly 4 Radomus BTW).......But things are different now..Iv seen sooooooooo many people just like me who like Pokemon or just this game. At my school there's only like 2 people who play pokemon and that includes me as well. It gets really really lonely there.......But when Im here I get 2 talk 2 people and trade I get 2 trade with them 2(Haven't tried online battling yet) and I feel less lonely sooooo this place is kinda like an escape 4 me.

Anyway enough about my life the point is im sooooooo lucky 2 be here and be a (Starting out) Breeder........................ I hope 2 see all of u who read this around soooonn :):)