[REBORN 17 SPOILER] I think i messed up with Arclight

GuillerXD

• Global Mods

some people have had success with versions of the pokemon that aren't from the original trainers (I hear hatching them in 7th street might work?) or some of us have backup saves that we can trade you extra copies of them from

5 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

some people have had success with versions of the pokemon that aren't from the original trainers (I hear hatching them in 7th street might work?) or some of us have backup saves that we can trade you extra copies of them from

I think i will try the trade, do you know someone that have a backup with the pokemons for trade?

7 minutes ago, DreamblitzX said:

send trash for them directly, because this save gets reloaded. if you do want to give me stuff though, I'll load up my actual save afterwards

Ok then, i will be waiting, my name is vequil, i need the roggenrola, loudred and vanilite

Edited by ~ Guiller ~

Could any of you advise me - I started with talking to Santiago/bald guy in Peridot, beat him, then I gave rogenrolla to McKree in Spinel, then I proceed to Jasper to give this girl Loudred and Jigglypuff. Then I went to Apophyl to give Mahukita back, but she wants an autograph first.

And now: McKree speaks about ''total lack of service here'' only, girl in Apophyl wants an autograph, bald guy asks if I found a place for Jigglypuff, girl in Jasper wants headphones. I'm running in circles, is this a bug or am I missing something? Could anybody confirm this to me before I post in troubleshooting?