Club Cover picture

Probably an odd first thread for the Club, but I figured we could do the whole "Introduce Yourselves" thread later if we needed to (or in this thread if you want).  However, this isn't about introductions

While I think I have a good avatar for our group picked out, I am once again pulling my hair out trying to get a good banner that doesn't come out like garbage.  If anyone in the group has a good idea for a cover, feel free to leave it here and we can take a vote on if it looks good as a cover.  The current cover is just a close up of Reimu's character symbol and was the only one that came out decent before I gave up for the time.

Of course, if anyone thinks the current avatar isn't, feel free to leave a suggestion and we can decide on which we like better.  I took the avatar from Reimu and Marisa's combo attack from the last Fantasy Maiden Wars game (see below).  It seemed to fit, since they are the two main characters.

Spoiler

30 minutes ago, lenjin said:

i like this one but feel free to chose yourself ^^

Covers are incredibly restrictive so which part of the picture would be focus on?   Either way, that is definitely going my Touhou folder

22 minutes ago, lenjin said:

oh the flowers deff :)

Sounds like a good option.  Will wait for others to give their input.   

Also, added something to the intro, for those interested/curious.

It's been 24 hours, so I might give the flower cover a try to see if it works. 

Spoiler

5a28a059953d7_flags_of_touhou__reimu_hakurei_by_greatpaperwolf-d6u921y-Copy.png.b4e78ab5772f45671120a3f1719d6e23.png original cover

Edit:  That picture actually fit in the frame very well.  Why can't they all be like that????