What Cloud Thinks of You Darlings

Cloud

uguuraptor

Inunyan~ Okay, hi. We met a long time ago, right? Yeah, right! Exactly. Yep. Long time ago, like a year and a half iirc. Long time. That's a long time. Notice how long that is? Long time. u_u; In that time, our acquantanceship has, unfortunately, never developed into anything much larger than a spring flower in mid-bloom, but the bloom doesn't actually exist, and it's just a spring flower in mid nothing at all. We started talking more when I was told you knew more about how working CAP files was possible... and I tried for like eight days to catch you on the server but it failed terribly until like three weeks after I needed you. qq; anyway then we never talked again but you're cool and a ginger so I like you. n_n;

will you stop posting this

Horinyan~ Hai, we've been pretty good friends for a few months, even though I officially met you like a thousand years ago and then we started going through this phaze where we threw around this inside joke and I can't for the life of me remember what it was but yeah, I regret none of it ever in the world. Aya doesn't like you for challenging her like five minutes after she went to bed

p4p

Hi, we've never ever talked so my opinion of you is limited, but from what I hear you're a hotshot battler. Perhaps we can partake in a friendly spar the fortnight after next? n_n

Your fellow bich requires to know what you think of him.(Guess only Cloud and I will get it) :(

You're a mad belly-strated butt doctor, so I must know; are you a boy? or a girl?

IN OTHER WORDS YOU ARE MY BEST JACK DOUGLASS/YGS FRIEND EVER I LOVE YOU TO THE ENDS OF TIME, MY FELLOW BICH. But seriously, you've always been a cool guy to talk to ever since I met you some odd months ago (you were a late bloomer to Reborn so I think it was a bit more recently [last eleven months?]) but yeah ever since I learned you liked Jack I was like asdasdasd love you. <3

Hello C:

I don't know you all that well but you always greet me when I come on the server so hi! <3

All the years we've known each other. I'm betting there is a lot to say..

"I'm not ready right now..."

Hey, Mori! Our acquiantanceship has been... weird, to say the least. Your name is always one I've seen floating around since forever ago, but we've only really talked on... two occasions? You seem like the coolest guy to ever walk the streets of 21st, but... we should talk more, alright?

whoops i didnt post or anything

ily bbz you are like my closest friend on here (not echoing what you said) I love venting to you because you're like me in the respect you'll let me say things and then you won't respond if you don't have anything to say and if you do respond it actually means something and ily for that. orz qq <3

I already know what you think of me <3

get some clothes fatty

Sure. ^^

I haven't known you for long, as you joined... a good year and a half into my time at Reborn, but I've come to know that you are the nicest, most caring, thoughtful, helpful and considerate people I've ever gotten to know over the internet, and you're like the coolest guy on Reborn and I appreciate you for all of those things. To be quite honest, you're probably one of the coolest people I know overall. \D