Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Arclight Quest E17 [Spoilers]

Mechathulhu

Question

• Answers 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

18 minutes ago, Saintsy said:

Am i understanding this correctly, that if I don't have any of those rescued pokes anymore, I can't complete this quest?

Spoiler

Yes, they need to be their OT's I had to give my LV 85 Gigalith to one of the owners. I feel so upset! I miss Adonis so much ;-(

3 hours ago, Knife said:

@seki108
I'm having the same problem as Kuroba but nothings happening after I talked to the mom.

Spoiler

So you gave Jigglypuff to the Loudred trainer already, correct?   If so talk to the Makuhita trainer at the dojo and start her quest--------this will take you to Grand Hall and then to the Ice Gym's town (where the Rocky mon's trainer is)

1 minute ago, Shpee said:
  Hide contents

Does anyone have a spare roggenrola from this quest to trade? I somehow lost mine and I need it to complete this quest. :(

Spoiler

I can trade one to you.  I'll be on in a minute.  Send a resquest to Seki108 and just send a trash mon

3 minutes ago, lordkillroy6667 said:

so does anyone mind if i rain on your parade and say they dont have to be the mons from the black market i just went out and caught them and gave them the mons i just caught just so you know

Other people have said the opposite happened when tried to do that.  Maybe you are using a different patch?

@lordkillroy6667 Still, less work for me if this is true for others.

6 hours ago, seki108 said:

Other people have said the opposite happened when tried to do that.  Maybe you are using a different patch?

@lordkillroy6667 Still, less work for me if this is true for others.

all i know is it worked for me and i was just trying to save you from unneeded trades and wanting anyone who sees my comment to try and use a pokemon they caught before they come here. thats all :)

3 minutes ago, lordkillroy6667 said:

all i know is it worked for me and i was just trying to save you from unneeded trades and wanting anyone who sees my comment to try and use a pokemon they caught before they come here. thats all :)

I'm perfectly fine if it works (since I don't have to spend so much time trading), just pointing out that it might not work for everyone for some reasons beyond my knowledge of the game.