Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

E17 HELP DOING NEW SIDEQUEST

Chin Chin

Question

2 hours ago, lenjin said:

Can you please tell me where the kidnapped boy is? Also mr mckrazzy i can't seem to find those 2

Spoiler

Mr mckrazzy is in spinel town.as for the kidnapped boy,the kidnappersa are in an alleyway in peridot

Spoiler

so neither of them is his...

now you can ask here if anyone can trade you one ( I dont have a save with his vanillite anymore),

i found in this forum you can breed an new one and hatch it at 7th street (dont now if this is true)

35 minutes ago, Sigmo said:
  Hide contents

so neither of them is his...

now you can ask here if anyone can trade you one ( I dont have a save with his vanillite anymore),

i found in this forum you can breed an new one and hatch it at 7th street (dont now if this is true)

Spoiler

Thank you! You reminded me that it does not have to be a random Vanillite but his, and since I did not find it in my main save, it had to be finished in the save that I have in the second pc. In fact it's so

Okay guys, I started with talking to Santiago/bald guy in Peridot, beat him, then I gave rogenrolla to McKree in Spinel, then I proceed to Jasper to give this girl Loudred and Jigglypuff. Then I went to Apophyl to give Mahukita back, but she wants an autograph first.

And now, McKree speaks about ''total lack of service'' only, girl in Apophyl wants an autograph, bald guy asks if I found a place for Jigglypuff, girl in Jasper wants headphones. I'm running in circles, girl in Lapis sends me off to find Eustace only. Is this a bug or am I missing something?