Official Pairing Thread

Cloud

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you inadvertently (I think) classified me as a Dark-type C: Yes, if you mean irl, that would be my charming dearest. If you mean here on Reborn, all the senpais here are eye-catching in their own ways-- some even more than the others to me. Doesn't mean I need/want to be in a ship with them, though. because the strongest ship of them all is friendship

Kyo, you are a nice and violent friend/hater... and that's what I like and simultaneously abhor about you c:

• Administrators

*Inches closer*

Your sin must be pi/2, because you are the 1.

c:

I had no intention on re-involving myself in this thread, but DAMN SON

SMOOOOOOOOTH

If you mean here on Reborn, all the senpais here are eye-catching in their own ways-- some even more than the others to me.

Just out of curiosity, what criteria go into determining if one is a reborn senpai?

Technically "senpai" is "upperclassman" or "senior" in English... a person bearing the title or referred to as "senpai" is often thought to exude a lovable or admirable demeanor that gets "kouhai" or "underclassmen" or "juniors" (typically females) to swoon over him (or her).

Whatever characteristics that are deemed "lovable" or "admirable" depend on the "kouhai" (or, for simpler terms, admirer) in question. There isn't really a set of standards.

But if you want the criteria for determining a Reborn Senpai without the lovey-dovey sentiment, then basically the term would refer to senior members, or members who've been here for a long time.

That's not true.

Why else would Tacps consider me Senpai for all of these months and yet not have much contact with him.

Also Sheep is his own Sempai. He leads his heard of kind in the field's. --Down to the hamburger fry.--

--Sheep's well done.--

That's not true.

Why else would Tacps consider me Senpai for all of these months and yet not have much contact with him.

Also Sheep is his own Sempai. He leads his heard of kind in the field's. --Down to the hamburger fry.--

--Sheep's well done.--

a60.jpg