I need help with my team

2awk4u

Hi guys, kind of new to forums more of a forum creeper but I need help with my team. I only have 3 main members so far and with my battle with shade coming up, I want to start battling with my actual game team and not a team of pokemon i grinded to buffer the leader's team to a managable level ( Shelly). 

So far I have:

Name: Maxwell (Swampert) Water/ Ground

Nature: Jolly

Ability: Damp

Moveset

- Rock Smash

- Rock Slide

- Muddy Water

- Mud Bomb

Name: Grinda (Growlithe) Fire

Nature: Careful

Ability: Intimidate

Moveset:

- Flamethrower

- Fire Fang

- Retaliate

- Morming Sun

Name: Evan (Meowstic) Psychic

Nature: Bashful

Ability: Prankster

Moveset:

- Reflect

- Light Screen

- Fake out

- Psyshock

I have already caught a Magnemite and a Skorupi since i think they can add to the team but i havent trained them yet.

Magnemite would be extremely valuable against Shade. Train it, evolve it, teach it Charge Beam and use Shade's first mon to set up. If you manage to KO it with Magneton still alive and with boosted Special Attack, you can then OHKO at least 3 of Shade's other mons. Not to mention Magneton is extremely good in Reborn generally speaking.

Skorupi might be good, I haven't used it in Reborn yet so I can't tell for sure. Drapion should definitely be useful against some later leaders though.

If you want, you can get a Moxie Mightyena. That thing alone will hurt Shade a lot.

if you joined the Magma Gang, pick up a Houndour. that dog eats shade alive (or dead? idk). bue to dark being boosted in his field and a disability to be burned, beat up can do a masive amount of damage

6 hours ago, 2awk4u said:

Hi guys, kind of new to forums more of a forum creeper but I need help with my team. I only have 3 main members so far and with my battle with shade coming up, I want to start battling with my actual game team and not a team of pokemon i grinded to buffer the leader's team to a managable level ( Shelly). 

So far I have:

Name: Maxwell (Swampert) Water/ Ground

Nature: Jolly

Ability: Damp

Moveset

- Rock Smash

- Rock Slide

- Muddy Water

- Mud Bomb

Name: Grinda (Growlithe) Fire

Nature: Careful

Ability: Intimidate

Moveset:

- Flamethrower

- Fire Fang

- Retaliate

- Morming Sun

Name: Evan (Meowstic) Psychic

Nature: Bashful

Ability: Prankster

Moveset:

- Reflect

- Light Screen

- Fake out

- Psyshock

I have already caught a Magnemite and a Skorupi since i think they can add to the team but i havent trained them yet.

Evolve those 2, i don't think Meowstic will be very useful besides only Fake Out at first turn, so try to get another dark. The current mon that should be available is Scraggy, try to train it and get it's ability to Moxie. Or if you don't like Scrafty, i agree with @Wolfox. Or..... if you don't like to bring 2 dark mons, you could always challenge yourself against Shade with ghost pokemon ( Ghost vs Ghost, you know what i mean ).

5 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Evolve those 2, i don't think Meowstic will be very useful besides only Fake Out at first turn, so try to get another dark. The current mon that should be available is Scraggy, try to train it and get it's ability to Moxie. Or if you don't like Scrafty, i agree with @Wolfox. Or..... if you don't like to bring 2 dark mons, you could always challenge yourself against Shade with ghost pokemon ( Ghost vs Ghost, you know what i mean ).

pangoro is also an option