I'm done.

N8theGr8

I'm sick of this...every time I come here now I'm either beaten or everyone says I'm mean or both. I can't do anything right and all I do is annoy Reborn now. I didn't want it to have to come to this...but whatever. Just like real life. Bye.

• Administrators
I assume Horizon's about to handle this better than any of us, and I've expressed enough on the server after you left. But N8, if I may leave you with one thing:

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mscUtqYHv8"]Translate the name of this song; actual listening is optional.[/url]

I'll give you a chance to figure it out first, but, you'll know what I'm going for if you can successfully decipher what that name means.

Edit: I see now that the title's a little mixed up; the name of the song is "Miserabile Visu (Ex Malo Bonum)"

[quote name='dorogon' post='5801' date='Oct 21 2010, 09:46 PM']N8 may I ask you one question why do you take everything so seriously?[/quote]

Oh, you really want to know? I take everything seriously because I have no idea what's reality and joke anymore. After years and years of heartless jokes of people pretending to be friends, asking for you to tell them something so they can laugh behind your back, and just plain cruelty, I take everything as negative as I can because at this point that's usually what's most accurate. Now fuck off.

Because I already looked at yours and translated it. I don't ignore people. Although I often tend to be ignored.

I don't even know why I'm answering these questions. I want to leave, be free, and let you all be rid of me.

• Administrators
Then you know what I was going for; Ex Malo Bonum means, more or less, "out of bad comes good". Can you deny that, while bad things happen all too frequently here, some good has come out of it? Why would you leave it behind so easily? Now, if you insist on leaving, that's fine; So long as you know full well EVERYTHING you're leaving, not just the bad.

Good has come out of it; I haven't been involved. You all would not be able to care less if I left and life would move on. Usually when I open my mouth I sound like an asshole, offend someone, or both.

If you want to stay, then stay.

If you want to leave, then don't let the door hit you on the way out. Sorry, but you've been a head case for a while. I don't really quite care to find out why. More to the point, if you're going to say good-bye, then leave! Get over yourself, or just go. But this leaving, then coming back, then leaving again, then coming back just to help your self-esteem isn't worth it for the rest of us. I'm sorry if your personal life isn't great, but this bitching isn't worth it for all of us.

In some ways, I'm glad at the prospect of you leaving: we'll finally have a respite from this constant torrent of moaning. You're not the only one with problems, but you're the only one I know who bitches about them so often. Get your head out of your ass and think clearly! Doro has a lawsuit, for chrissakes! He should be the one bitching about it constantly! Go find your self-esteem therapy elsewhere, because it isn't gonna be found here, and it's definitely not going to be from me.

Because at this point, you're not worth my time.

N8 its not that I don't care. I care a lot about your presence in reborn. Cmon who else can I troll when your not there. Buts its just that when you announce you leave you know your just gonna cause people to tell you to stay. And in addition to the only reason your leaving is because you "think" everybody hates you. And lastly I don't support of your leaving this is why I am being so negative towards it.

[quote]If we really didn't care, I think the composition of the replies in this topic would be considerably different.[/quote]

[quote]Because at this point, you're not worth my time.[/quote]

And with that point, I make my leave.

• Administrators
Another song, this one carries much more relevance than just a name, N8, if you DO see this.

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtgMSidl1zU&feature=related"]LIGHTS - "Face Up"[/url]

The lyrics are in the description, just... think about it or something, alright?

Thanks Mash...that meant a lot, but Doc's right. I gotta shape up.

Although I'm back, at least for now, I don't think I'll ever be like I was. For better or for worse, I don't even know, but then again, who does? I had a hell of a night with the closest people to what friends are...and I'm in a great mood. So yeah, I'm a bitch, I'm a crybaby, but I'm a [i]happy[/i] bitchy crybaby...at least for now.