What doesn't Inuki think of you?

Voctrode

• Developers

Hark is terrible at Minecraft and can't build anything worthwhile. His penmanship there is terrible, how the fuck do yo think we could even read that name on that sign. Hark is such a stupid guy ugh.

Horizon is a terrible person who I hate seeing on Pokemon Online and is one of the main reasons I get off of it, if I even see her on there. I also really like how she changes her name on PO so I never know when she's on for me to avoid her. She's so annoying and deplorable to talk to. Upsetting, Really.

Will is such a shitty artist, and I hate looking at all his stuff on minecraft, it's so bad. He's pretty annoying to talk to and never makes me laugh. Team Meteor's the worst evil team ever and I hate that stupid comic that he writes.

Also that picture of Laura is terrible and you should definitely NOT draw me with her >:c

• Developers

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH </333333

Oh my god Ikaru don't get me fucking started. You're like the worst friend, ever. Talking to you is so boring. Bowmasters are the worst class, why would you even play one? Cause you're terrible, that's why. Playing any kind of game with you completely sucks all the fun out of it. You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with a collonello scope. You're such a terrible role model and haven't influenced almost every facet of my life thus far, and would be so much happier if I had never met you. If we ever meet irl, it'll be one of the worst days of my natural life, and it's a shame we have to live even in the same state. If I had to be your brother, I'd kill myself. With a rake.

• Developers

I know you well and have a totally non-neutral opinion about you, just like a lot of Reborn.

(In seriousness though, considering I don't know you very well (like a lot of Reborn honestly) I can't really put anything overly sarcastic here, in general if you're not a jerk or stupid (subjective as balls but don't care) I have no reason to not like you though c: )

I can always make stuff up, though, if you want c:

• Developers

HOLY SHIT WHO THE FUCK LET SO MANY TERRIBLE ARTISTS INTO MY THREAD. I've never seen a worse Sona player in my life. I wish that we'd never talked under my Pillow fort for 2 years, it was so boring and I hated it. I don't know how we've been been friends for so long when you're like the least influential girl I've ever met. Ever. And god, what fucking idiot thinks fog can fill a bowl? Shit's stupid.

• Administrators

Bullet's bad at Pokemon. And at life. And in LoL. And not 12.

...But he isn't twelve...

Not actually submitting to this, just dropping by to let you know that the title of this topic alone had me giggling.