BL2 signups

Maelstrom

Since it's the big game that just came out that only the coolest of coolest kids are playing, I figured we'd set it up so we co-op the hell out of it.

So.... yeah,

It's been so long that I don't know who all I do or do not have on my list besides Godot dunno if kaito accepted my request.

Platform:

XBL/PSN handle:

Class+ lvl:

---------------------------------

-Me-

PS3

Soulstrike96

Assassin ~15

Siren ~11

Commando ~13

-Godot-

PS3

DominusWolf

Assassin ~17

Commando~ 13

-Kaito-

PS3

KaitoKazuma

Assassin ~9

-Phoenix-

Commando ~27

-Washman-

PS3

FrarPetO

Mechromancer ~ 2

-Ikaru-

Ikaru Kazuna

Assassin ~ 45

Is it? I dont' pay attention to my name... but yeah, that other one was my xbox sn.

Geh, much as I like Lilith, that girl gave me an impossible quest. It was all fine doing that firehawk cult thing, but it's impossible to get to the last part and get to the kindling. Anybody have any idea how to get to it?

The cooldown is ok for me I mean I don't wanna abuse the turret cause if I do I get less exp for whatever it kills.

I just wanna build the commando to lv 50 so I can use two turrets with rockets and just abuse that for whatever I need

Ok, so 50 is the cap, I thought so

I want to get double turrents and be able to throw them like gernades so that they stick to walls and cielings and preey much attack people 3 sides and have shit loads of cover, and jake, pro tip, pick up your trurent before it deactivates and it deminishes its cooldown time by a shit tone, sooner you pick it up, sooner you can call out your wife

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey Godot.

https://www.borderlands2loothunt.com/

Claptrap always has interesting narratives.

Also, brb, buying friends. Not that x/y hasn't gotten me more Friend Codes than anything else.

Which reminds me- I should go back on XBL and get rid of just about everyone on my friends list. I don't talk to pretty much any of 'em and there's only a few IRL friends on there where XBL is the only method I have of contacting them ever since we graduated.