Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

can corey's stuntank be shiny?

Iron Avenger

Question

can anyone tell me whether it is possible for corey's stuntank to be a shiny?? i want a shiny stuntank cause i wanna have a shiny version of all event pokemons and i have this doubt cause everyone battled corey's stuntank and it definetly is not shiny and i wanna save myself a lot of time if this is not possible.

8 answers to this question

Just now, Iron Avenger said:

well its cause everyone battled it already in the first poison gym and it was not shiny then.you never battled the other event pokemon before and so they could be shiny. which is why i ask

They are not the same pokemon.The only connection these 2 pokemon have is that their OT is Corey.

The pokemon's stat itself is still randomized.Even the gender will change between softreset.
Since everything is randomized we can get it shiny.

5 minutes ago, Iron Avenger said:

can anyone tell me whether it is possible for corey's stuntank to be a shiny?? i want a shiny stuntank cause i wanna have a shiny version of all event pokemons and i have this doubt cause everyone battled corey's stuntank and it definetly is not shiny and i wanna save myself a lot of time if this is not possible.

I think it is possible for Corey's skuntank to be shiny.I never tried this because you could get skuntank already.

I already have 3 shiny event pokemons(Shade's rotom,sneasel and beldum) so I don't see any reasons why this pokemon can't be shiny.Also if you have the shiny charm,it could help.(I am not sure if you are already done that part or will do later)

Just now, Yagami said:

I think it is possible for Corey's skuntank to be shiny.I never tried this because you could get skuntank already.

I already have 3 shiny event pokemons(Shade's rotom,sneasel and beldum) so I don't see any reasons why this pokemon can't be shiny.Also if you have the shiny charm,it could help.(I am not sure if you are already done that part or will do later)

well its cause everyone battled it already in the first poison gym and it was not shiny then.you never battled the other event pokemon before and so they could be shiny. which is why i ask

I think there are about 0 shiny locked mons in Reborn as of now. And knowing Ame that will most likely not change (Think about it, what's more evil than letting shiny hunters soft reset for maybe day or weeks?)

Just now, Yagami said:

They are not the same pokemon.The only connection these 2 pokemon have is that their OT is Corey.

The pokemon's stat itself is still randomized.Even the gender will change between softreset.
Since everything is randomized we can get it shiny.

oh thanks for the info then.