League of Legends Screenshots

Mashew

mPeASTW.png

✓I'm just gonna shove this shit out ✓ *I'm pretty strong right now* ✓ *FUCK man* ✓ *NO SMALL CAT THOSE ARE MY RIBS* ✓ *I love it dude* ✓ *Epic nice dude* ✓ *Just gonna go shop* ✓ Did that really fucking hit me? ✓ Ripperoni Pepperoni dude. ✓

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

mPeASTW.png

✓I'm just gonna shove this shit out ✓ *I'm pretty strong right now* ✓ *FUCK man* ✓ *NO SMALL CAT THOSE ARE MY RIBS* ✓ *I love it dude* ✓ *Epic nice dude* ✓ *Just gonna go shop* ✓ Did that really fucking hit me? ✓ Ripperoni Pepperoni dude. ✓

hold the phone how did you not get a S+ rating riot pls

hold the phone how did you not get a S+ rating riot pls

Simple math proves that he participated in 20 kills. However, he did not reach 21 kill participation, therefore, he hasn't reached full meme potential. Only when one has reached full meme potential can they receive an S+.

Hey, what happened to your trinket?

He's level 9, he didn't buy it. And the way you said that is sort r00d :/

@Dobby

Vision is massively important and trinkets are free, always be sure to buy one and try to remember to upgrade it midgame ^^

Also, your build is okay, but I feel Infinity Edge was kinda meh

Most top Irelia players only buy one or maybe two damage items. Not saying going damage is bad tho, but IE as far as I know isn't great. Bork or Wit's End would probably have been better (I don't play Irelia tho so I might be wrong)

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot, grats on winning your first hour-long game ^^

He's level 9, he didn't buy it. And the way you said that is sort r00d :/

@Dobby

Vision is massively important and trinkets are free, always be sure to buy one and try to remember to upgrade it midgame ^^

Also, your build is okay, but I feel Infinity Edge was kinda meh

Most top Irelia players only buy one or maybe two damage items. Not saying going damage is bad tho, but IE as far as I know isn't great. Bork or Wit's End would probably have been better (I don't play Irelia tho so I might be wrong)

EDIT: Oh, almost forgot, grats on winning your first hour-long game ^^

It's free :/ Idk how you forget it, it's okay, I sold my trinket to try to afford an item, and failed miserably so I bought a different one.

YZY7NLC.png

Even if they were drunk, I got to play something other than support.

Uh, it's really not that hard to forget. I still forget it constantly when I play support (due to not buying items in the order they are in the recommended list) and a large majority of players below level 10-15 don't buy them at all. Whether it be because they forgot or because they don't know or just forget it still happens plenty

Maw was because Fids was annoying me, they had no tanks other than Tahm who was crap, didn't think about Merc, and forgot the trinket upgrade.

Mercurial Scimitar gives you better combat stats and allows you to cleanse his fear and silence. Maw wasn't necessary, two IE's aren't that great since the passives don't stack and it's frankly crappy, I mean look up Cop buys two IE's, listen to his reaction. GA also was a viable item this game :/, you were building like a frontliner with the maw, and what you do best especially at lvl 18 is sit in the back and reset when they get to far away.