Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, DaCuttleFishGuy said:

well if you saw the xen grunt dissapear then talk to the elder in the garfura place then the cutscene shoud play as I did this whole sequence in v8.1

the grunt dissapeared and i talked to the elder, but i didnt get the cutscene. i'll try downgrading to v8

Hi, I am posting my savefile on this thread because I got the blacksteeple prison bug concerning the sprite. 

I began my adventure with Axel I guess (tan skinned black haired man wearing black and red clothes). However after Emma's part in the Blacksteeple Library, I found myself with the black haired light skinned protagonist wearing black and green clothes. 

The last patch of June 23th didn't change anything as I have redone Emma's part with the patch. No success. 

Is is possible to have my sprite changed to what it was originally ? My save file is enclosed to this post.

Many thanks in advance

game.rxdata

put this in the wrong thread, however this one should be the correct one. anyway, I'm kinda stuck at blackseele cell or whatever its called as I didn't get the minecart, and I assume you can help me fix that?

494 - Poppy - 24h 10m - 4 badges.rxdata

I'm also curious where the Game.rxdata thing is specifically since I can't seem to find it

Edited by Comfeyium Z

On 9/18/2017 at 5:02 AM, Blue_Lightning said:

Im stuck at Blacksteep castle not from the error from the stairscase i literlly cant continue to the next area to tell braxien about the plan

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

16 hours ago, OPG11 said:

Hi,

I'm stuck at Blacksteeple Castle on a wall tile that I cant get out of.

Thanks for the help.

Game.rxdata

patch your game

Game.rxdata

13 hours ago, Comfeyium Z said:

put this in the wrong thread, however this one should be the correct one. anyway, I'm kinda stuck at blackseele cell or whatever its called as I didn't get the minecart, and I assume you can help me fix that?

494 - Poppy - 24h 10m - 4 badges.rxdata

I'm also curious where the Game.rxdata thing is specifically since I can't seem to find it

patch your game

Post your Game.rxdata file which is available in:

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

One of the dev guys will look into your file and check for any bugs. Before that, patch your Rejuvenation 9.2 with patch 10. It is available in the first post of this page.