V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

1 hour ago, HyPeople said:

Did you press the Red button thing after the buttons on the left turn green?

yeah i did, but as you can see the weights don't match what its supposed to. machop is supposed to weigh only 2. even when I did get it to the correct weight by messing around, the red dotted thing said something about not working.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, dolugecat said:

yeah i did, but as you can see the weights don't match what its supposed to. machop is supposed to weigh only 2. even when I did get it to the correct weight by messing around, the red dotted thing said something about not working.

Ah. I hope your prob gets fixed soon then

17 hours ago, HyPeople said:

I'm sorry if this is a bother..But I got the Valor mountain bug where I can't progress the game.The Grunt won't show up and I've already viewed the Melia scene.I also dunno how to go back to previous versions to fix the bug. If you have the time to help, I'd greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance and I can't wait to get playing again because I reely like the game

Game.rxdata

patch zour game and go back to the villa

17 hours ago, dolugecat said:

I'm stuck at the gym where texen took over. I think the weight system for the statues isn't working (or I'm just extremely stupid). Can't progress, not sure if this is a bug or just my save file or my stupidity. Here is a screen shot of the problem.  Please help!

Game.rxdata

2017-09-04.png

works fine on mz end, trz patching the game

8 hours ago, shrian said:

I got the bug in the bug gym, if someone could help me out, I would appreciate it a ton.

Game.rxdata

patch your game and interact with them again

After Defeating Texen, I went forward into Carotos Mountain. I found the egg and went to deposit the egg into a PC so it wouldn't be taking up a party slot. Instead of using the one inside the mountain, i found myself outside the mountain at the original entrance behind the waterfall. I thought this was fine, i can just go and back through the Gym and it would place me further into the mountain than simply walking back into the original entrance. So I made my way back through the gym again. the puzzles could be solved quickly so it was no hassle. however when I reached the top of the gym I was meet by Texen standing there waiting to fight me. The thought occurred to me that the area should have actually been blocked off by Lava, however it was Texen waiting to be challenged. Worried that the game might bug if i face him again I saved. This is what lead me to my problem. 
Texen does not fight you again. So the only thing i can do is leave... except I cant even do that due to the nature of the puzzle room. It stops you from leaving the Gym as the elevators reset. So I am permanently Trapped in a room with Texen and his goons....... Definitely not the way I want my characters adventure to end so any help will be appreciated.   

If anyone could sort out my save file, i would be much obliged 

Game.rxdata

(Sorry if this has already been solved.)
Hello so I am currently playing Pokemon Rejuventation (Tbh with you I don't even know if this is the right forum for this), so I recently just beat Zetta for the second time, with the Dimensional Galvanta. So I saved the game and then i was done for the day. I came back two days later and everytime I open the game I get the following message.

file:///C:/Users/Jourdler/Downloads/Untitleduhuu.webp

I also get this as well.

file:///C:/Users/Jourdler/Downloads/Untitled555.webp

Untitleduhuu.png

Untitled555.png

Game.rxdata

On 9/5/2017 at 9:38 PM, shrian said:

I have patched but the fourth spider hasn't returned- should I be saving somewhere else before a patch?

try leaving the gym and goingback in, you probably have a visual bug

On 9/5/2017 at 9:50 PM, Dazzcon said:

After Defeating Texen, I went forward into Carotos Mountain. I found the egg and went to deposit the egg into a PC so it wouldn't be taking up a party slot. Instead of using the one inside the mountain, i found myself outside the mountain at the original entrance behind the waterfall. I thought this was fine, i can just go and back through the Gym and it would place me further into the mountain than simply walking back into the original entrance. So I made my way back through the gym again. the puzzles could be solved quickly so it was no hassle. however when I reached the top of the gym I was meet by Texen standing there waiting to fight me. The thought occurred to me that the area should have actually been blocked off by Lava, however it was Texen waiting to be challenged. Worried that the game might bug if i face him again I saved. This is what lead me to my problem. 
Texen does not fight you again. So the only thing i can do is leave... except I cant even do that due to the nature of the puzzle room. It stops you from leaving the Gym as the elevators reset. So I am permanently Trapped in a room with Texen and his goons....... Definitely not the way I want my characters adventure to end so any help will be appreciated.   

If anyone could sort out my save file, i would be much obliged 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, Stronger93 said:

1.im stuck as marianette on the islands and i cant fix it

2. the second save file was an old one i had back in 2015 and apparently im stuck on a rock lol.

Game.rxdata

Game(2).rxdata

original char?

15 hours ago, Jourdler said:

(Sorry if this has already been solved.)
Hello so I am currently playing Pokemon Rejuventation (Tbh with you I don't even know if this is the right forum for this), so I recently just beat Zetta for the second time, with the Dimensional Galvanta. So I saved the game and then i was done for the day. I came back two days later and everytime I open the game I get the following message.

file:///C:/Users/Jourdler/Downloads/Untitleduhuu.webp

I also get this as well.

file:///C:/Users/Jourdler/Downloads/Untitled555.webp

Game.rxdata

corrupted save fille. only way to fix this is to use backups and to lose some progress

So after I went through the library with Emma and found the secret way, I seem to be stuck in my cell after the conversation Emma had with Aelita and there's no way to get out.. already tried to do something at the wall back there but nothing is happening.
9bMVir1.png

Game.rxdata

Edited by Kitzune

33 minutes ago, Kitzune said:

So after I went through the library with Emma and found the secret way, I seem to be stuck in my cell after the conversation Emma had with Aelita and there's no way to get out.. already tried to do something at the wall back there but nothing is happening.
9bMVir1.png

Game.rxdata

wrong save file and patch zour game

Hi guys,

I have an issue where my game script hang when someone (Ren) is talking. I pressed save game during the prompt by accident.

When I load up the game, my character froze

Is there any way to solve this?

P.S. Im playing on Mac

Game.rxdata

Edited by Zolres

So I'm completely stuck in some sort of cutscene with zetta in nightmare city. When the game starts, Aelita and I both see a second zetta, but then the game stalls. I assume there is supposed to be some sort of dialogue but nothing happens? I also can't move

Game.rxdata

Edited by nith1415
misnamed person

5 hours ago, lazfey said:

Hello, I'm having a glitch with talking to Keta, I can't interact with him at all and when I looked at other issues people had been having it looks like it's a glitch. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Game.rxdata

Check this link.There is a patch 10 there which will fix your bug.After patching try to get out of the house and Keta will start talking.

On 9/8/2017 at 10:23 PM, Stronger93 said:

my original char was the dark male

Game.rxdata

On 9/9/2017 at 9:00 AM, Zolres said:

Hi guys,

I have an issue where my game script hang when someone (Ren) is talking. I pressed save game during the prompt by accident.

When I load up the game, my character froze

Is there any way to solve this?

P.S. Im playing on Mac

Game.rxdata

I had to skip some text

Game.rxdata

On 9/9/2017 at 9:12 AM, nith1415 said:

So I'm completely stuck in some sort of cutscene with geara in nightmare city. When the game starts, Aelita and I both see a second geara, but then the game stalls. I assume there is supposed to be some sort of dialogue but nothing happens? I also can't move

Game.rxdata

mvoe down

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, lazfey said:

Hello, I'm having a glitch with talking to Keta, I can't interact with him at all and when I looked at other issues people had been having it looks like it's a glitch. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Game.rxdata

patch zour game

6 hours ago, Gator said:

I dont know exactly what to do after you "fix" my game or whatever either im not very computer wizzy haha but yeah stuck in the prison tried to patch it 

Game.rxdata

jsut replace current save file with one I'm uploading here

Game.rxdata

I NEED HELP TO FIX MY SAVE FILE! I'm stuck in West Gearen City rooftop and I don't want to restart! I just updated Rejuvenation with it's latest patch and that's when the bug happened to me. I have a shiny combusken on here as well, just to let you know how important this file is. Thanks!

Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, Cazpm7 said:

I NEED HELP TO FIX MY SAVE FILE! I'm stuck in West Gearen City rooftop and I don't want to restart! I just updated Rejuvenation with it's latest patch and that's when the bug happened to me. I have a shiny combusken on here as well, just to let you know how important this file is. Thanks!

Game.rxdata

fixed

Game.rxdata