V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

On 8/16/2017 at 7:23 AM, BRS swag said:

Your file is perfect. :) You need to go out of your cell and go to the hidden grove to meet Valerie. I dunno if the library scene applies here. It dosen't I guess. Make sure you have applied patch 10 to version 9.2 of rejuv. Just re-download and re-patch if it doesn't work for you.

Also, I'd like to mention this. Make sure you have patched your game as mentioned before posting a bug of blacksteeple castle. And also make sure you take your time to explore the castle at every possible points. That way it can be much lesser a hassle for the dev & mod team and the other people online who fix the bugs of files.

I'm telling this because almost a hundred people have mentioned the problem even after it was fixed in patch 10 of version 9.2

still stuck in the cell, redownloaded and repatched, am i just patching incorrectly or? would appreciate someone just getting me out of the cell 

Game.rxdata

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, LukePrism said:

This is the third try of getting the right place to ask my question. My game crashes whenever I talk to Aelita after getting the defib in Akuma town. If anyone can help me out that'd be fantastic

Game.rxdata

Here:

Game.rxdata

For future reference, please patch your game. I got it to run just fine because I used a patched copy. However, your team looks life fun!

Could someone please have a quick look at my save? Unless I suffer from memory problems the second Gyarados quest deactivated itself halfway through. I was ready to fight it but postponed it til later because my team was too weak back then and now that I want to beat it it's gone but the 2 guys at the entrance still think it's there. Or is there a problem because I waited too long because I'm now at the point where I have to go resque Amber.

Game.rxdata

Edited by CaptainMetal

Hi. I'm at Valor Mountain and I am unable to reactivate the scene where I activate the red crystal and the dude falls into the lava. When I did it the first time, I activated the crystal and I saw the screen where the dude falls into the Lava. However, I didn't take the required route, and exited the place and when I re-entered, it was impossible to re-enact this scene. This doesn't let me progress in the game. Any help would e greatly appreciated. And also, this is my first fan made Pokemon Game, and I'm hooked! 85+ hours and I'm just at the 7th gym. Great job!

Game.rxdata

3 minutes ago, Xavden said:

Hi. I'm at Valor Mountain and I am unable to reactivate the scene where I activate the red crystal and the dude falls into the lava. When I did it the first time, I activated the crystal and I saw the screen where the dude falls into the Lava. However, I didn't take the required route, and exited the place and when I re-entered, it was impossible to re-enact this scene. This doesn't let me progress in the game. Any help would e greatly appreciated. And also, this is my first fan made Pokemon Game, and I'm hooked! 85+ hours and I'm just at the 7th gym. Great job!

Game.rxdata

Have you tried playing around with the crystals? The event should make all the small cystals of that type (Red I think) interactable, changing the caves and trainers. Perhaps you can advance with the correct changes.

5 minutes ago, laggless01 said:

Have you tried playing around with the crystals? The event should make all the small cystals of that type (Red I think) interactable, changing the caves and trainers. Perhaps you can advance with the correct changes.

Played it again just in case but it's the same issue. Once I interact with the small red crystal on "Floor 1F", it changes to the heat/anger (?) form. From there, there are two ways to go. One, which is in the same floor, jumping on the rocks over Lava (which has a huge gap in the middle so I can't jump further). And Two "Floor B1" which also leads to a dead end.

I should have just Magma drifted across the Lava the first time once I activated the Big Red Crystal. But I have a habit to scout other places first before proceeding to the main story line. As always.

Anyways, is there any way around this? I've already patched the game, but that doesn't seem to work.

Another minor bug I've encountered is that I patched the game earlier for some other problem, My Decidueye's spirit shackle changed to Steam eruption. Not a bad move, but..

52 minutes ago, Xavden said:

Played it again just in case but it's the same issue. Once I interact with the small red crystal on "Floor 1F", it changes to the heat/anger (?) form. From there, there are two ways to go. One, which is in the same floor, jumping on the rocks over Lava (which has a huge gap in the middle so I can't jump further). And Two "Floor B1" which also leads to a dead end.

I should have just Magma drifted across the Lava the first time once I activated the Big Red Crystal. But I have a habit to scout other places first before proceeding to the main story line. As always.

Anyways, is there any way around this? I've already patched the game, but that doesn't seem to work.

Another minor bug I've encountered is that I patched the game earlier for some other problem, My Decidueye's spirit shackle changed to Steam eruption. Not a bad move, but..

I'll try to double check to see if there's no way out (But Steam Eruption? That's Awesome!)
But first...I'll post a bug on my own.
I've recently bought a new computer (Windows 10 compared to my windows 7), but now the screen is pretty much entirely black in the beginning (including every menu accessible, besides text) except an initial white-out before Zorua and Pancham. Is this normal? If not, how to solve it? Should I just redownload it?

EDIT: it is for all fanmade games I have (e.g. Reborn). I guess it's the way they got on this computer I guess (and some compatibility issues I reckon). REDOWNLOAD COMMENCE!

SOLUTION: You have to go to one of those pillars and use Rock Smash on them. That way, the gaps get filled with falling rocks...

1 hour ago, laggless01 said:

I'll try to double check to see if there's no way out (But Steam Eruption? That's Awesome!)
But first...I'll post a bug on my own.
I've recently bought a new computer (Windows 10 compared to my windows 7), but now the screen is pretty much entirely black in the beginning (including every menu accessible, besides text) except an initial white-out before Zorua and Pancham. Is this normal? If not, how to solve it? Should I just redownload it?

EDIT: it is for all fanmade games I have (e.g. Reborn). I guess it's the way they got on this computer I guess (and some compatibility issues I reckon). REDOWNLOAD COMMENCE!

SOLUTION: You have to go to one of those pillars and use Rock Smash on them. That way, the gaps get filled with falling rocks...

Thanks! Never would have thought about that. ))

34 minutes ago, Xavden said:

Thanks! Never would have thought about that. ))

No prob. There's a similar thing in the magma-ey Sheridan village caverns (the last time I've played, Think Shadow Mewtwo) where you had to do the same thing.
Also, if you have any trouble in the future, it is advised to save close to the problem. Teila Town isn't very far from Valor, but crossing the distance is a bit tedious and takes a bit more time...

12 hours ago, Dethonwheels said:

So, one of my save files unfortunately got corrupted, however whenever I try to use a backup, that save file turns out to be corrupted as well. Do I have to restart entirely or just try until I can get one to work? 

The latter, though if all savefiles turn out to be corrupted then you will unfortunately have to restart from the beginning, though I highly doubt that'll end up being the case.

5 hours ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

The latter, though if all savefiles turn out to be corrupted then you will unfortunately have to restart from the beginning, though I highly doubt that'll end up being the case.

Just checked another save file, and i got it working again. Thank you.

Hi!

I'm having a problem with Keta, i just get to sheridan Village and i talked to him and he didint move to the door behind of him, where the gravestone is. i tried goin back to the place where i first met him (Galvantula place at Amethyst cave) like someone said last year, but it didint worked so i wanted to ask if someone can fix it. 

Also, im quite new at this, so i dont now how to get my file so i can upload here.

I would appreciate the help a lot!

PD: srry for my grammar, english isnt my mother tongue

4 hours ago, Vandanzan said:

Hi!

I'm having a problem with Keta, i just get to sheridan Village and i talked to him and he didint move to the door behind of him, where the gravestone is. i tried goin back to the place where i first met him (Galvantula place at Amethyst cave) like someone said last year, but it didint worked so i wanted to ask if someone can fix it. 

Also, im quite new at this, so i dont now how to get my file so i can upload here.

Have you the latest patch installed? I had the same problem because I didn't see there was a patch out at first but after applying it the mentioned method worked for me.

2 hours ago, CaptainMetal said:

Have you the latest patch installed? I had the same problem because I didn't see there was a patch out at first but after applying it the mentioned method worked for me.

Yeah its the whole version actually, before this i had the same problem after killing Zettas Gyarado's so i redownload it and started again :/

Edited by Vandanzan

On 8/21/2017 at 6:33 PM, saulmc3 said:

Hi! I completed all the story until the kimono girls search, and i started to complete all the Help Center requests. But i entered the ghost gym and now i can't go out now, i'm stuck inside the battlefield :(

Capturapkmn.JPG.e586c8e13ff2701cb03b90183f3ccb2d.JPG

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 8/22/2017 at 10:15 PM, bsarge said:

beat marianette and then lost to a weezing, now stuck in the mansion. Also, beat the maid quest yet nothing is happening

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

On 8/23/2017 at 4:23 AM, Vandanzan said:

Hi!

patch your game

I when into crawli's gym but stepped on a tele pad and then found out that it bugs the game so I can't complete the gym at all so then I patched the game did all the rooms without touching the telepad (even tho the last save before I patched was when I touched it) still has 3 ariados so i am unable to complete it at all please help!

Thanks

Game.rxdata

Edit : I located the new patch version of ariados on the first floor sorry to bother thanks for fixing that bug my bad on being bad at seeing it! love the game.

Edited by YazZy