V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

@MiloticApply patch 10 to your pokemon rejuvenation 9.2 . That should do fine. If it dosen't, put your Game.rxdata file and anyone from the mods will take a look at it.

You can find it here

C:\Users\Username\Saved Games\Pokemon Rejuvenation

@treeko_lover2468 Try not to double-post in the future. You might get warnings for that from the mods. Just use the edit button if the second post is related with the first one.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Erm can anyone help me? I recently used my saved file from V6 and play it on V9 . I wanted to do the hidden library 3 quest but when i went to the fountain , the entrance was not there. So i thought i had to do the quests all over again . So i proceed to do hidden library 1 and then it is done . When i went to sheridan village for hidden library 2 , it says it was already completed.  I think there is a bug of some sort . Help me please thanks .

Game.rxdata

16 hours ago, kentar473 said:

blacksteeple castle stuck in cell day 3, thought i applied patch correctly could be wrong, thank you in advance

Game.rxdata

Your file is perfect. :) You need to go out of your cell and go to the hidden grove to meet Valerie. I dunno if the library scene applies here. It dosen't I guess. Make sure you have applied patch 10 to version 9.2 of rejuv. Just re-download and re-patch if it doesn't work for you.

Also, I'd like to mention this. Make sure you have patched your game as mentioned before posting a bug of blacksteeple castle. And also make sure you take your time to explore the castle at every possible points. That way it can be much lesser a hassle for the dev & mod team and the other people online who fix the bugs of files.

I'm telling this because almost a hundred people have mentioned the problem even after it was fixed in patch 10 of version 9.2

Edited by BRS swag

8 hours ago, thegreenhylian said:

I need help big time. My laptop shut off while I was playing and when I turned it back on the game will not load up at all.

It gives me a slew of errors and closes the game. Magby w/ Magmarizer took too long to find please help :(

Game.rxdata

corrupted save file, you'll have to use backups which means losing some progress

On 8/15/2017 at 9:03 PM, noobmc said:

Erm can anyone help me? I recently used my saved file from V6 and play it on V9 . I wanted to do the hidden library 3 quest but when i went to the fountain , the entrance was not there. So i thought i had to do the quests all over again . So i proceed to do hidden library 1 and then it is done . When i went to sheridan village for hidden library 2 , it says it was already completed.  I think there is a bug of some sort . Help me please thanks .

Game.rxdata

helpp anyone?

So I was so excited to play this game that my computer died while i was about to battle geara and the rift gyarados, it prompted me to autosave and i was pressing z already so it saved during the dialogue. Now whenever I boot the game up its just frozen here. I know Im not that far into the game but could you possibly fix this?

Game.rxdata

I'm stuck from finishing crawli's gym. The fourth ariados is missing and I can't get it to appear. The save file is just before I talked to the girl (just before you go into the ariados area). Please help :(. i am fully updated to the latest patch.

Game.rxdata

oh my god nvm the 4th ariados is at the beginning of the gym... no problems here.

Edited by lytebulb

3 hours ago, ragingphoenix123 said:

how do i patch the game

read the first post, download the patch, extract the files and c/p them into rejuvenation folder

1 hour ago, SuperLucario2012 said:

So I was so excited to play this game that my computer died while i was about to battle geara and the rift gyarados, it prompted me to autosave and i was pressing z already so it saved during the dialogue. Now whenever I boot the game up its just frozen here. I know Im not that far into the game but could you possibly fix this?

Game.rxdata

you'll have some visual glitches in this scene because you've saved while talking

Game.rxdata

57 minutes ago, lytebulb said:

I'm stuck from finishing crawli's gym. The fourth ariados is missing and I can't get it to appear. The save file is just before I talked to the girl (just before you go into the ariados area). Please help :(. i am fully updated to the latest patch.

Game.rxdata

you need to interact with it again

27 minutes ago, ohnoitshim said:

I got stuck in the wall of Black Steeple Castle by the stairs and cannot get out

Game.rxdata

Download and apply Patch 10 to ensure this and other fixed bugs don't happen again.

Game.rxdata

(Post on patching here: http://www.rebornevo.com/forum/index.php?/topic/27217-version-9-the-city-of-mystery/&page=27&tab=comments#comment-676883

(PS.  People actually play these gameswith full screen?)

@ragingphoenix123  Copy the folders from the patch and put them in the main Rejuv folder.  Replace the old folders of the same name.  See link above if nessessary.

Edited by seki108

9 hours ago, treeko_lover2468 said:

I'm at blacksteeple on day 2 i got shocked and know the turret  is glitched so I can go back to the quarry but I can't get into the hidden cove

Game.rxdata

zou need to read the purple book in the librarz