Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/1/2017 at 5:40 AM, Chaparral said:

Hi. I'm suck at the bug gym, I can only get 1 of the Ariados to appear.

Game.rxdata

did you download patch 10?

10 hours ago, Slasher1341 said:

Hi, im supposed to be the dark skinned male, but my sprite changed for some reason. I have the latest patch.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, DarkSultanAmon said:

can i get some help? i installed the patch and im still stuck in a wall at blacksteeple castle.

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

info for others -> if you want us to fix your problem then upload your save file it should be in c\users\your username\saved games\ pokemon rejuvenation -> Game.rxdata

On 6/2/2017 at 2:20 PM, Jan said:

Have a problem? Are you stuck? Place your save file here and we'll fix it ASAP!

Heya, I ran into the Blacksteeple Castle stair glitch here. I tried to download a patch for it but it didn't work??? And I'm wondering if this can be fixed because I can't reload any other saves than the one where I'm stuck in the wall. Please I need all the help I can get lmao

Game.rxdata

Shit wait maybe I need to do it this way

Alright so I got stuck in Blacksteeple's stair glitch,, and I tried to reload a save before that and it didn't work. I restarted the game but I'd rather have this save with it all being fixed. So I have two questions. One, can my file be fixed so I'm not stuck in a brick wall lmao,, and two, can I overwrite my current save file with the fixed one and how??? Please I need all the help I can get tbh

Game.rxdata

4 minutes ago, QuyDinh said:

Hey friend, I have the patch. It's actually a common glitch to be stuck in that room, because I don't have the mining kit you were supposed to get.

In my experience if you don't have patch 10, the cell door is closed. You aren't supposed to have the mining kit just yet. I kept playing the save and I managed to get the mining kit, so as far as I know there shouldn't be any problems.

Just now, Zargerth said:

In my experience if you don't have patch 10, the cell door is closed. You aren't supposed to have the mining kit just yet. I kept playing the save and I managed to get the mining kit, so as far as I know there shouldn't be any problems.

That's strange. I actually downloaded the patch yesterday because of a previous glitch. The sensei did not notice me in Sheridan village. After the patch everything went back to normal.

On 6/2/2017 at 2:20 PM, Jan said:

Have a problem? Are you stuck? Place your save file here and we'll fix it ASAP!

Hey, I'm stuck at the Blacksteeple cell. Apparently I need a mining kit to escape? 

Anyway, if someone could help me that'd be amazing. Thanks in advance :)

Game.rxdata

14 hours ago, Papster said:

In between cutscenes my player trainer sprite changed from the black, hatless trainer to the hat wearing trainer

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

6 hours ago, Saphel said:

Hello,

Stuck after defeating Kyogre. 

Game.rxdata

download patch 10 and make sure that zou-re interacting with kzogre when zou-re in the middle

6 hours ago, Treoman said:

my game keeps crashing when i get to volcannion (forgot how to spell its name) and when i saved after the certain fight against the shadow pokemon, my saved from then was lost as well 

Game.rxdata

are zou plazing the game on mac_

4 hours ago, Chronicler(Jules) said:

Heya, I ran into the Blacksteeple Castle stair glitch here. I tried to download a patch for it but it didn't work??? And I'm wondering if this can be fixed because I can't reload any other saves than the one where I'm stuck in the wall. Please I need all the help I can get lmao

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

1 hour ago, QuyDinh said:

Hey, I'm stuck at the Blacksteeple cell. Apparently I need a mining kit to escape? 

Anyway, if someone could help me that'd be amazing. Thanks in advance :)

Game.rxdata

download patch 10

40 minutes ago, BasedWookkie said:

I got stuck after talking to the mankey in the tree. All i can do is quick save.Please help. 

Game.rxdata

Game.rxdata

Ok so I'm not sure if this is an issue that others have (I have V9) if it is can you link the download for Patch 10?

I just beat the Dimensional Galvantula in the Amethyst Cave and during the Venam monologue I left and came back about 2 hours later. There was an error message that said the scripts were running too long and told me to restart. When I restarted my game was frozen but the music still plays. On an HP Windows Laptop if its important to know.

Game.rxdata