V9 - Save File Troubleshooting

Jan

16 hours ago, Pietro said:

I'm stuck in front of a sign in the Carotos Mountain, the game crashed and I panic saved, now my controls won't work, I can't do anything.

Game.rxdata

Cattura.JPG

Game.rxdata

9 hours ago, SammichOfTime said:

Cannot talk to Sensei in Sensei's House. 

Game.rxdata

Get the latest patch.

6 hours ago, PokemonMaster84 said:

I'm stuck in the middle of a battle with team Xen in goldenwood forest. It began when it said the script was taking to long and I saved my game. Now whenever I reopen the game, the battle animation begins and then after that an error message. Please fix my save file. Thank you

Game.rxdata

Walk up one step.

Game.rxdata

38 minutes ago, Stealth said:

So, weird problem! after playing as Emma in Blacksteeple my sprite switched to Marianette (gym leader version) the game seems to be reading all her sprites as boy_2's trainer sprites even the cut-ins for important battles are being replaced by Marianette. I figure it's cause I imported a sprite (reborn's kuro)  but the problem has only surfaced now. I did go back and redownload the patch reinstalling the 9.2 patch files if that helps at all.  Sorry for the trouble guys! (that being said I don't know if the rxdata is what's needed to fix this one.)

marianette glitch.png

Game.rxdata

Was it boy_2 that you replaced with Kuro? Or was it another character.

Edited by TheMoltenGuy

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Was it boy_2 that you replaced with Kuro? Or was it another character.

Just boy_2 and boy_2_1 (and the respective sprites that went with him i.e fishing surfing etc)

3 minutes ago, Sallyya said:

Though I have downloaded the patch where this is fixed, I managed to get stuck anyways.
Blacksteeple castle left door stair case

Game.rxdata

You probably didn't patch it correctly then. Unzip the patch then drag all of it's contents to the Rejuvenation folder then replace anything it asks you to replace.

Game.rxdata

1 minute ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

You probably didn't patch it correctly then. Unzip the patch then drag all of it's contents to the Rejuvenation folder then replace anything it asks you to replace.

Game.rxdata

Probably. I've seemed to been having some bad luck with that recently. Thank you very much. Have a pleasant day, evening, night.

32 minutes ago, Sirdil said:

Okay so I was on my way to the Library in the Black Steeple to look for that purple book and on my way there I accidently got sent back to my cell and quick saved by accident so now i'm stuck.

Game.rxdata

download patch 10

13 hours ago, Njab said:

download patch 10

I did before i came to the forums, i'll re-download it and try again

13 hours ago, Njab said:

download patch 10

Yeah, I just re downloaded the patch and tried again and I'm still suck

Hi I'm currently facing the bug when you talk to Maria before doing the third trial and it causes you crash. Somehow I managed to save before she talked to me in front of my room door after healing so every time I open up my game she talks to me and I crash. Help would very much be appreciated.

Game.rxdata

16 minutes ago, LeJordan330 said:

Hi I'm currently facing the bug when you talk to Maria before doing the third trial and it causes you crash. Somehow I managed to save before she talked to me in front of my room door after healing so every time I open up my game she talks to me and I crash. Help would very much be appreciated.

Game.rxdata

Resolved by downloading patch 10.

13 hours ago, Sirdil said:

I did before i came to the forums, i'll re-download it and try again

Yeah, I just re downloaded the patch and tried again and I'm still suck

Game.rxdata

3 hours ago, gamebuster00 said:

My game keeps crashing when at I load up at the Chrysalis Courtyard i keep getting a dialog box then the game crashes send help

Game.rxdata

download patch10

51 minutes ago, memexd said:

pls halp

It is not a bug.You have a meeting with Cassandra in Judicial District.There are different events according to what you do in Darchlight Woods.Go to the rail station and go east.Cross the bridge and you will find two places.One of them leads to Judicial district.

So I'm in the chrysalis courtyard and I already did the main part where I saved my friends and have to fight Marianette, but before I did that, I did the maid sidequest and fought all three maids from the hedge, poolside and the courtyard where the absol statue is. After that I was going to get the reward, but nothing happened. This was before I patched to patch 10. After I patched there was a change in dialogue from the maid in the mansion like I was starting the quest and I tried interacting with maids again, but they were already defeated and when I went back, nothing happened. I read that I can get multiple items in the mansion for completing this and also the anju pendant. If possible please help. Thank you.

Game.rxdata

14 minutes ago, Qrowatsu said:

Im on Blacksteepe castle. And after Emma talks to Aelita the scene goes back to me in my cell. yet the cell isnt open...Yeah i really want to finish this game with the team i have so yeah. Please fix this if you can.

Game.rxdata

Do you have the latest Patch (patch 10)?  

9 hours ago, Kyth said:

So I'm in the chrysalis courtyard and I already did the main part where I saved my friends and have to fight Marianette, but before I did that, I did the maid sidequest and fought all three maids from the hedge, poolside and the courtyard where the absol statue is. After that I was going to get the reward, but nothing happened. This was before I patched to patch 10. After I patched there was a change in dialogue from the maid in the mansion like I was starting the quest and I tried interacting with maids again, but they were already defeated and when I went back, nothing happened. I read that I can get multiple items in the mansion for completing this and also the anju pendant. If possible please help. Thank you.

Game.rxdata

The doors should be unlocked now.

Game.rxdata