Jan

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Mr. Akeda said:

Game acts weird when i talk to Venam while she is talking to Crawli about getting in valor mountain, help please, thank you.

Game.rxdata

get the latest patch then try to leave the room the way you entered

2 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

get the latest patch then try to leave the room the way you entered

Oh ok it is probably that, thank you for the quick reply will do that now but have to check when i get back home to see if it worked

Stuck in Kakori gym.

Also, yes I have downloaded the patch, but I do not know how to properly install said patch. If that is something you can direct me to a new thread for or just explain real quick, that would be great. Thx!

(I downloaded the patch before I got to Blacksteeple, but it never actually installed because I tested it in the stair glitch area there in the Blacksteeple courtyard. I have just been lucky enough to get this far I suppose.)

Save File:

Game.rxdata

1 minute ago, Posh said:

Also, yes I have downloaded the patch, but I do not know how to properly install said patch.

When the patch is downloaded, you have to unzip it. Next, you have to drag the data folder into the "Rejuvenation" folder, and let new data folder override the old one.

5 minutes ago, Posh said:

Stuck in Kakori gym.

Also, yes I have downloaded the patch, but I do not know how to properly install said patch. If that is something you can direct me to a new thread for or just explain real quick, that would be great. Thx!

(I downloaded the patch before I got to Blacksteeple, but it never actually installed because I tested it in the stair glitch area there in the Blacksteeple courtyard. I have just been lucky enough to get this far I suppose.)

Save File:

Game.rxdata

Do like Factory said but also override the Graphics and Audio folders that are included in the patch.

Game.rxdata

26 minutes ago, FactoryofSadness said:

When the patch is downloaded, you have to unzip it. Next, you have to drag the data folder into the "Rejuvenation" folder, and let new data folder override the old one.

Much appreciated!

24 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

Do like Factory said but also override the Graphics and Audio folders that are included in the patch.

Game.rxdata

Again,

Much appreciated!

4 hours ago, SolidHadouken said:

Stuck at route 9, when taking the train with Aelita. When we get off the train, my character keeps trying to walk into her. I cant move. Thanks in advanced!

Game.rxdata

make sure to get latest patch, go left and then up to continue the story

Game.rxdata

54 minutes ago, KisuoX said:

Hi, when I load in I get loaded into the train station exit (that's how it looks like) and only possible way is to go up to enter the train station which results in dialog being shown and then I can't move.

Game.rxdata

I had to skip the cutscene in the train station unfortunately.

Game.rxdata

3 minutes ago, TheMoltenGuy said:

I had to skip the cutscene in the train station unfortunately.

Game.rxdata

It played for me lol

Edit: Oh the one that was in the train station. Well no harm done I saw the dialog :3

Edited by KisuoX