Anime about Nintendo vs Sega war!

Pyon Pyon Kyuu!~

@Enigma and anyone else taking guesses at characters we think we have figured out...

We also established that everyone on the top row are sega and everyone below are nintendo... we haven't placed a name on Fare and Opul... but Fare is probably an overall fire emblem rep... so maybe she isn't one, but many... if she was captian she might wear blue armor and a helmet... and probably doing some kind of pose...

Opul might be knuckles... the thing that catches my eye is her elf ears... also she is pink and knuckles is red... I think she might be another PS Character

@Enigma and anyone else taking guesses at characters we think we have figured out...

We also established that everyone on the top row are sega and everyone below are nintendo... we haven't placed a name on Fare and Opul... but Fare is probably an overall fire emblem rep... so maybe she isn't one, but many... if she was captian she might wear blue armor and a helmet... and probably doing some kind of pose...

Opul might be knuckles... the thing that catches my eye is her elf ears... also she is pink and knuckles is red... I think she might be another PS Character

I had a complete brain fart... but okay, whatevah.

That aside, i think Opul is Amy rose

Edited by TheNewEnigma

• 2 months later...