stuck at route 2

Ivan

• Global Mods

@Ivan You accidentally submitted your posts as reports instead of posting them in the thread. The report button is for letting the mods know that a post is breaking the rules. To post in a thread, you need to use the text box at the end of the page. 

D5VhU5m2Qq2AGnocUmM5iw.png

Also, you submitted the Game.exe instead of the Game.rxdata in one of the posts you were going to submit. Your save file is the Game.rxdata. To submit that, you'd go to your PC _> Users -> your PC's name -> Saved Games -> Pokemon Reborn, then go into the Reborn folder there and upload the "Game" file from there. It looks like this: ieHXrtofSS_xIx6SuvFF2g.png

Also, an advance note: you submitted 2 reports, so I assume you were going to make two different posts? Double posting (posting twice in a row with no one else having posted in between) is against the rules. To reply to more than one person in a single post, you can use Multiquote (the + button next to the Quote button at the bottom of posts) or you can tag the people you're replying to with @ followed by their username, like how I tagged you in the beginning of this post. 

About the screenshot you posted: that Crustle is actually an optional shortcut. You don't need to push a Crustle there. The way back down to the circus isn't through the cave exit that takes you to where you are in that screenshot. You'd use either of these two places to leave, which are the same ways through which you could've entered the mountain:

Aq-Q5XdhQaSq54C4jbBW9A.png

-6sFg1KdSTy8Z_n260fPDw.png

Hello I´m sorry for making so much mistakas at the begining.

But in this case I´really think there is no way back because with the eis field I can not reach the the stairs.

Now I hopefully submited the right data so can you helpe me with my issue with the data that i have send you our did i overlooked somthing?

Best Regards

Ivan

image.png.04bf52817ba024f407a7cf35a05a2669.png

Game.ini