Reborn or Rejuvenation

gordijukas

Both are probably the best fangames ever created.  I will suggest you Reborn first since it's the main game of the forum :) 

Also you have pokemon desolation and full moon ( same style as reborn/reju ) 

Edited by Pμrple

28 minutes ago, gordijukas said:

So hello i am back after taking a break from reborn forums for a long time. 

And now i want to now which game is better and start that game 

PS any tips will be good 

Depends on what kind of story/features you like.   While Reborn is more complete at the moment and has online features, Rejuvination has Gen 7 implemented in the current version.

Honestly,I think both of games are the best.So,I don't want to debate about that.I would rather just give some idea about both games and let you choose.

Reborn

- the best story

- currently 14 gyms and 2 reserve gyms

- has online features

- some extra mods are available like hardcore,follower pokemon,PR mod menu,weather menu etc.

Rejuvenation

- interesting story with lot of characters

- currently 11 gyms

- lot of powerful TMs.

- early gen 7 pokemons and feature.

- also PR mod menu

- difficulty mode

I could say like a hundred things about both of this games because I love both of these.So, definitely play both of this games.

To provide a slightly different opinion, I would say that, having tried both, I find Reborn a lot better. The setting, story and characters, the difficulty level, progression curve (in terms of what pokémon and moves you have access to as you complete the game) are all top-notch. Rejuv isn't a bad game by any means, but it suffered from the comparison with Reborn and failed to keep me interested. Its atmosphere and story just aren't as good imho.

To answer your question, I would say: definitely try Reborn first.
That being said, both games are worth checking out. I'm not telling you to ditch Rejuv. After Reborn, give the other a try too, and decide which one you prefer ;)

Frankly, what I'm going to say goes against what some of the others have said, but of course its all just an opinion.

Reborn is most definitely the more complete game, but sort of suffers from its cast. I found some of the characters to be either dull or annoying, and ended up having way to much time focused on them. (I'm looking at you Titania.) Reborn's world also feels a bit bigger, but sort of lacks the spark to it. I really don't care about what happens to some of the characters (Cain excluded) which hurts the plot. Gameplay wise, it's great and super difficult for a casual like me, which makes up for the story.

Rejuvenation in my opinion has the superior plot. I'm actually very interested in finding out what the heck is happening, what the character's motivations are, and how your character deals with the messed up stuff that happens to them keeps me going. Plus, it has difficulty levels that let you choose how hard it is. Come on, that's freaking amazing. The help canter also makes me love it even more, as a side quest might end up leading to something much, much darker in the main quest too, while also reminding me of the help center in Paper Mario.

If you want my advice, try both until the first gym. After that, make a choice on which one you want to play to its current completion, then go and play the other.

7 hours ago, gordijukas said:

So hello i am back after taking a break from reborn forums for a long time. 

And now i want to now which game is better and start that game 

PS any tips will be good 

I vote Reborn. Just remember which ever game you choose, its my personal opinion that the games are best played on Set battle mode.

11 hours ago, Pμrple said:

Both are probably the best fangames ever created.  I will suggest you Reborn first since it's the main game of the forum :) 

Also you have pokemon desolation and full moon ( same style as reborn/reju

Fullmoon is nowhere same style, i mean it has a morecomic aspect to it, its more on the light story side

anyhow both reborn and rejuv are good