Stuck in a Wall

foovy10

As the title says, I somehow got stuck in a wall in the castle and I realized when this happened that I have not saved in a while so I decided to save so I don't have to redo things for an hour. Help getting me out of here would be greatly appreciated!

Game.rxdata

6 minutes ago, Damien said:

Patch the game,then wait for a mod,and that should never happen.

I think me getting there had something to do with me speeding up the game because I see no other reason for that happening, and I am already on the latest version of the game as I downloaded the game less than a week ago, unless the latest version is not on this site for some reason.

Edited by foovy10

crazy this happened to me as well, kinda been looking for ways to edit the save to move myself.... but the PBS kids files aren't provided no mo' so I was like "hey lets let the devs know and hopefully they patch it soon." fucc I wanna continue playing now tho...

Was it like this my dude?

Capture.PNG

wait found a patch for it, in the bug reporting thread... RIP Still stuck

1 hour ago, foovy10 said:

As the title says, I somehow got stuck in a wall in the castle and I realized when this happened that I have not saved in a while so I decided to save so I don't have to redo things for an hour. Help getting me out of here would be greatly appreciated!

Game.rxdata

make sure to download patch 10

Game.rxdata

7 hours ago, Njab said:

make sure to download patch 10

Game.rxdata

Thank you for getting me out of the wall but, when you took me out of the wall a different problem occurred(not sure if it was because of the patch or what) but I don't have the option to look at my pokemon in the menu. Here is a picture showing what I am talking about.

No pokemon.png

28 minutes ago, foovy10 said:

Thank you for getting me out of the wall but, when you took me out of the wall a different problem occurred(not sure if it was because of the patch or what) but I don't have the option to look at my pokemon in the menu. Here is a picture showing what I am talking about.

No pokemon.png

You cannot use your pokemon in Blacksteeple castle (unless you're at some other place inside that)

4 minutes ago, Paul25 said:

You cannot use your pokemon in Blacksteeple castle (unless you're at some other place inside that)

Ohhhh I assumed that I would be able to look at my pokemon but I guess I never checked until then whoops, Thank you!

7 minutes ago, foovy10 said:

Ohhhh I assumed that I would be able to look at my pokemon but I guess I never checked until then whoops, Thank you!

You're welcome ;) 

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, Timm_Tam said:

Hi im new to this forum thing and i also had the same problem as these other guys. i was wondering if you would be able to help me out please? also im not sure where to get my save data from

Your save file is located in:

Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation - and select 'Game.rxdata' .
Then post your game.rxdata in V9 save file toubleshooting thread and post your problem.Hopefully a Mod can help you.

Also do you have patch 10 for bug fixes?

42 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Your save file is located in:

Local Disk (C:) > Users > [Your Username] > Saved Games > Pokemon Rejuvenation - and select 'Game.rxdata' .
Then post your game.rxdata in V9 save file toubleshooting thread and post your problem.Hopefully a Mod can help you.

Also do you have patch 10 for bug fixes?

Game.rxdata

thanks for that and i downloaded the game only a couple of days ago so im not sure.