Apophyll Pancakes (V9)

Kolink

Another thread talks about the pancakes being sold by a vendor on Route 3 next to the mystery egg guy but i assume that was in a previous version because they're not being sold there now.

Maybe i need to have done something first to unlock them being sold or something?

Would love some help here <3

pancake.PNG

14 minutes ago, Kolink said:

Another thread talks about the pancakes being sold by a vendor on Route 3 next to the mystery egg guy but i assume that was in a previous version because they're not being sold there now.

Maybe i need to have done something first to unlock them being sold or something?

Would love some help here <3

pancake.PNG

Actually, It was available in this version too until Jan decided to remove it with the help of Latest patch.

8 minutes ago, Swampellow said:

They are still there though? http://prntscr.com/g2cdvk

They might only appear after you reach a certain point. I am not certain however.

I have 5 badges, i really didn't think A-Raichu would be locked this far in  but i suppose so.

Thanks anyway though. :)

On 7/30/2017 at 10:49 PM, Kolink said:

I have 5 badges, i really didn't think A-Raichu would be locked this far in  but i suppose so.

Thanks anyway though. :)

I mean, you could just download a fresh copy, launch the fresh copy and buy the pancakes there, and switch back to your patched version.