Shiny A-Vulpix?

Mr.Fahzy

Don't know where this would belong as I don't really do much other than watch development, but I'm trying to get my V9 Rejuvenation team completely shiny and I don't know if you can trade A-Sandshrew for A-Vulpix and it has a chance to be shiny or you HAVE to trade a shiny A-Sandshrew for it to be shiny. Does anyone know and if so, please don't show so I can be surprised if I get it on my own or not at all. Thanks in advance for any news!

1 minute ago, WSGreen said:

Idk if the traded A-Vulpix can be shiny or not, but ik trading a shiny A-Sandshrew will NOT make the A-Vulpix shiny.

Well that's good because I've just been trading the A-Sandshrew egg and soft resetting.

15 minutes ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

Don't know where this would belong as I don't really do much other than watch development, but I'm trying to get my V9 Rejuvenation team completely shiny and I don't know if you can trade A-Sandshrew for A-Vulpix and it has a chance to be shiny or you HAVE to trade a shiny A-Sandshrew for it to be shiny. Does anyone know and if so, please don't show so I can be surprised if I get it on my own or not at all. Thanks in advance for any news!

Just trading it, it should eventually be shiny (at least it did for me, even though I didn't keep it).

1 minute ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

Also is the shiny noticeable unlike the shiny in Sun and Moon?

Pretty much every custom shiny is noticeable in Reborn and Rejuvination.  Whether you like the changes will be your own taste.

Just now, seki108 said:

Pretty much every custom shiny is noticeable in Reborn and Rejuvination.  Whether you like the changes will be your own taste.

K good thanks for the info! Now... how do I archive this topic? I'm a noob when it comes to this.

2 minutes ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

K good thanks for the info! Now... how do I archive this topic? I'm a noob when it comes to this.

A mod will have to do that.  I think it's an ace member privilege, though that's almost impossible to get on this new site.

OK so out of anxiety of losing it what does the shiny look like or at least what colors is it?

Nevermind just got it thanks for the help!!!

Edited by Mr.Fahzy

17 minutes ago, Mr.Fahzy said:

OK so out of anxiety of losing it what does the shiny look like or at least what colors is it?

Just to note, if you want to look at any sprites, look in Rejuvination's Graphic folder.  They are in the 'Battlers' sub-folder.

Just now, seki108 said:

Just to note, if you want to look at any sprites, look in Rejuvination's Graphic folder.  They are in the 'Battlers' sub-folder.

This... is very good information to know. Thank you.