Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Where is Zorua?

S.D.P.

Question

I'm looking for Zorua, and I thought one would show up in Team Magma's hideout on a windy night. I've played with the dates on my laptop to change the weather, and it hasn't appeared. Is there a different way to manipulate the weather, or is there another requirement that I'm unaware of?

4 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, S.D.P. said:

I'm looking for Zorua, and I thought one would show up in Team Magma's hideout on a windy night. I've played with the dates on my laptop to change the weather, and it hasn't appeared. Is there a different way to manipulate the weather, or is there another requirement that I'm unaware of?

Yes, According to location guide you're correct. :) 

Also, You can use this mod to Manipulate weather.

Spoiler

You could use a mod (this one makes box 35 shared among all your savegames; save the game once the first time you use it, then changing box 35 in a savegame will change it in all savegames you load after that): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B4XiRtkwr4blLXdlX29BU3ZZQ0E

Edit: The Weather system is currently broken for episode 16 so there's no other way to get it except this.

Edited by Paul25

1 hour ago, S.D.P. said:

she's already in your team... but you didn't know because she's using illusion to look like another mon :P

Spoiler

I'm kidding. okay I'm out *peace*

20 hours ago, S.D.P. said:

If you are still looking for one and can't get it, I can give you one.