The Ultimate Challenge: Win, and you get four 6IV Pokemons.

Slave Owner

The challenge is simple. Win against me in battle, on a specific field, and you will get 4 Pokemon of your choice, with 6IVs, from the following list. If you loose, however, you will have to give me 2 Pokemon with 6IVs that are not included in the list. No specific rules, bans and restrictions apply whatsoever.

Current List:

• All Starters
  • All Pseydo-Legendaries
  • All Semi-Pseydo-Legendaries
  • All Ancient/Fossil Pokemon

Edited by Slave Owner

1 hour ago, Slave Owner said:

The challenge is simple. Win against me in battle, on a specific field, and you will get 4 Pokemon of your choice, with 6IVs, from the following list. If you loose, however, you will have to give me 2 Pokemon with 6IVs that are not included in the list. No specific rules, bans and restrictions apply whatsoever.

Current List:

• All Starters
  • All Pseydo-Legendaries

I will be challenging you :D 

Spoiler

A challenger challenges gym leader 'The Slave Owner'.

1 hour ago, Slave Owner said:

Current List:

• All Starters
  • All Pseydo-Legendaries

I would like to challenge...however I dont have any 6IV Pokemon......would u accept 5IV?

18 minutes ago, Castiel101 said:

I would like to challenge...however I dont have any 6IV Pokemon......would u accept 5IV?

What about If I give him 6IV mons. :P 

In case you lose while battling him.

Just now, StarryDreamerKitten said:

Nah I don't enjoy battling lol I prefer term of collector not far in game just started a  themed run but I more enjoy breeding and collecting

Oh Well......i like to battle so yeah......since im done with the game and have nothin else to do...might as well challenge people lol

Just now, Castiel101 said:

Oh Well......i like to battle so yeah......since im done with the game and have nothin else to do...might as well challenge people lol

I do a lot of trading and breeding you yourself could try a themed or a mono run to kill time I choose to do a mystery dungeon starter run in Sand box mode

7 minutes ago, StarryDreamerKitten said:

I do a lot of trading and breeding you yourself could try a themed or a mono run to kill time I choose to do a mystery dungeon starter run in Sand box mode

i was planning a ninja themed run for the mean while...ohh and since your a breeder could u like do me a favor?