Looking for Amulet Coin and Choice Specs

Vlado Vladimir

On 2017-6-30 at 8:26 PM, HUEnd said:

You can trade the Igglybuff you got from the rich lady in Peridot for a Luck Incense, which has the same effect of Amulet Coin.

I already have it! Thanks lol. I thought it's only purpose was to be able to breed a happiny 

1 hour ago, GS BALL said:

And you can use the Agate Circus battle clown (the one with random teams and shard rewards), together with a high level elemental monkey (ideally Simipour caught at Chrysolia springs at or near level 60) which knows a set of 3 certain moves (Thief-Fling-Recycle, in that order), to steal from him the choice items, that some of his pokemon hold. It is a glitch and not intended... But it was discussed before. 

The stolen items disappears after the battles though :( 

1 minute ago, GS BALL said:

Not if you switch the pokemon mid battle. I don't remember exactly the steps 1 to 1, but i managed to get the items linger after battle. I got all choice items, from that clown.

Thanks for the advice :D 

I will try what you mentioned here.

1 minute ago, GS BALL said:

I think i first used thief, then switched, then switched back to Simipour, used Fling, after that Recycle, then switched to main to swipe. I am not 100% sure, however... And remember to bring full revives to keep alive the monkey!

Thanks again! :D 

I will follow your advice.

Edit: Never mind it was a typo :P 

Edited by Paul25

2 minutes ago, GS BALL said:

I found an old post of mine, from this thread:

"Works like a charm. I renovated slums and got myself a legit Choice Band, while i needed a choice Specs (but can't get, since i am a Magma ally). Went to the Blue team of Agate Clown Indra and fetched off his Wailord's Choice Scarf and from the Red team, Porygon Z's Choice Specs. You need extra care (and much higher levels than his teams), so as to survive the ordeal. First debuff the item holder (preferably using something Sturdy with Scary Face), then paralyze it, then throw in your elemental monkey with: Thief learnt from TM, Recycle naturally known and Fling from Move Relearner (if Recycle isn't learnt, just use 1 more Heart Scale).

Thief the item, switch forth and back (choice items lock you in 1 move), then fling, then recycle... Take care not to faint before going through all this.

Also, there is feedback somewhere that you can steal off from trainers who partner with you, in instances where you fight together against simple, wild pokemon. Haven't tested that and i am way past such points in the story... But i bet this trick described here, can steal ANYTHING from ANYONE (assuming the poor monkey survives)."

Follow that and you will get your items!

Woah!

I thank you from the bottom of my heart! :D 

Edit:@GS BALL I have already trained 3 of them and it would be much easy to get those choice items :P 

Edited by Paul25