Pokemon Reborn- 3rd Release

Amethyst

• Administrators

Hi! Been way too long~

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/game/

Some notes...

The game now features music by the remix artist GlitchxCity- she's pretty cool, check her out at http://www.youtube.c...ser/GlitchxCity

Stairs are now a little smarter

I think I tweaked the shiny chance

Sprites are fixed, forms are included, lots more move/ability/item effects work now, but still not all of them (and some not perfectly. I know about Black Sludge/Volt Switch/etc not being perfect; they're fixed in the next system update.)

If you're choosing Chimchar as a starter, save first- Iron Fist is still broken. Blaze Chimchar works fine.

You can now choose Animated or Static Sprites in your download. It won't affect gameplay at all, but Static is probably going to run smoother, and will for sure be a lighter file for weaker computers.

Save files from the second release are compatible here. No need to start over. c:

(There was one report, however, of someone getting an error related to an audio file. If this happens to you, just copy the audio files from the second release into the third release.)

For anyone who played the second release, beat Florinia and then kept playing, you'll need to return to where you fought Florinia to continue the story.

It would normally happen as you leave her room, but if you left in the second release and saved elsewhere... yeaaaah.

This update includes the Jasper and Beryl Wards, as well as the third gym. Oddly, the story also branches based on what you do... Hm...

Have fun~

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

I forgot to mention, for anyone who played the second release, beat Florinia and then kept playing, you'll need to return to where you fought Florinia to continue the story.

It would normally happen as you leave her room, but if you left in the second release and saved elsewhere... yeaaaah.

• Administrators

Like I said in the opening post, Chimchar is fine, the only problem is Iron Fist. So just save before you pick it and reset until you get Blaze. It's a 50/50 chance.