Stuck in Sheridan Village

Vhandrake

23 minutes ago, Vhandrake said:

Pretty much that, i tried to talk to the guy that helped us in the cave and nothing, i feel i did everything i had to and still nothing... Any help? 

Did you get the soul stone from the Amethyst cave like Keta asked?

3 minutes ago, Vhandrake said:

Hmm.. i think i didn't... I searched in Anethyst Cave but i found nothing... 

Go to the area you first met Keta.Then go left.You will see a red colored rock.Interact with it and a door will appear.Then after getting the stone,go to the place where Melia died.After that return to Keta.

2 minutes ago, Yagami said:

Go to the area you first met Keta.Then go left.You will see a red colored rock.Interact with it and a door will appear.Then after getting the stone,go to the place where Melia died.After that return to Keta.

I'm there, it only says "It's a misteryous stone" 

1 minute ago, Vhandrake said:

Nope, i went to his garden, interacted with the tomb, but nothing happened. 

What is the last thing you did story wise?If you think it's a bug,post your game.rxdata in the bug or save file troubleshooting thread for rejuvenation.

Just now, Yagami said:

What is the last thing you did story wise?If you think it's a bug,post your game.rxdata in the bug or save file troubleshooting thread for rejuvenation.

I don't know if it is a bug, this is the first time i play this game so i can't really tell... Story-wise after the death of the blond girl i went to the Sheridan Village, talked to everyone, went to Keta's house and that's pretty much that... I haven't returned to the main city if that matters for something... I'm kinda lost.

2 minutes ago, Vhandrake said:

I don't know if it is a bug, this is the first time i play this game so i can't really tell... Story-wise after the death of the blond girl i went to the Sheridan Village, talked to everyone, went to Keta's house and that's pretty much that... I haven't returned to the main city if that matters for something... I'm kinda lost.

Post your game.rxdata here.

Read the V9 topic. It has a patch in it that fixes a lot of bugs, and it's in red capital letters telling you to do it. Also, try to avoid double posting and simply edit your latest post in a topic if you were the last to post in it.

2 minutes ago, Alex said:

Read the V9 topic. It has a patch in it that fixes a lot of bugs, and it's in red capital letters telling you to do it. Also, try to avoid double posting and simply edit your latest post in a topic if you were the last to post in it.

And when did i do that? 

I checked your save.You did not download the latest patch from V9 topic which caused you skip an event in Amethyst cave.Download the latest patch.Go to Amethyst cave and the event will restart.Check the patch every few days to fix more bugs.

6 minutes ago, Yagami said:

I checked your save.You did not download the latest patch from V9 topic which caused you skip an event in Amethyst cave.Download the latest patch.Go to Amethyst cave and the event will restart.Check the patch every few days to fix more bugs.

Thank you! 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
28 minutes ago, Neonat said:

I'm stuck at Sheridan Village. I tried interacting with the Sensei Keta  but he doesn't answer. The last plot point i encountered was "The camera suddenly focuses on you" but Keta doesn't move from his spot. 
Here is my game data: Game.rxdata

Hey, I think you have the same problem as the original poster. Apply the newest patch (you can find the download link in this post) and go back to Amethyst cave to trigger the event that will lead to him talking to you when you enter in his house later. Also, consider checking the forum guidelines. It's a good thing that you searched if the problem you had was already solved, but you shouldn't post in threads that have been inactive for so much time.

• 1 month later...

Hey, i have the same problem, but when I applied the newest patch nothing happened, I followed the exact instruction and even downloaded the patch twice. Do I have to re download the game and patch as well or?? I have a lot of Shiny Pokemon and i don't feel like doing everything again