People missing at the party?

Right so I may or may not have accidently skipped over some text and don't know what to do or my game is bugged. 

Ive done the whole valor mountain part , including the rescue and the crescent part.

Went on as normal, talked to melia and got Amber to start her party. Got to said party and now im stuck without any clue of what to do.

Theres a girl at the end of the room that tells me to create hype to open the door but theres only..5 people in the room not counting her, ive battled the people i could and bought some stuff but theres nothing for me to interact with anymore in the room and the hype level has barily gone past the first bottom turn. Not sure if this is a bug or if i missed some major dialogue which caused me to miss the hints. 

Im pretty confused so if someone could clear it up that would be amazing!

29 minutes ago, missdragoon said:

Right so I may or may not have accidently skipped over some text and don't know what to do or my game is bugged. 

Ive done the whole valor mountain part , including the rescue and the crescent part.

Went on as normal, talked to melia and got Amber to start her party. Got to said party and now im stuck without any clue of what to do.

Theres a girl at the end of the room that tells me to create hype to open the door but theres only..5 people in the room not counting her, ive battled the people i could and bought some stuff but theres nothing for me to interact with anymore in the room and the hype level has barily gone past the first bottom turn. Not sure if this is a bug or if i missed some major dialogue which caused me to miss the hints. 

Im pretty confused so if someone could clear it up that would be amazing!

If you walk in the party and talk to different peoples,It will boost the hype to some extent..

Change the music, talk to people (more than 1 time with the same guy/gal), buy things like full heals, etc. Repeat, repeat, repeat, repeat and the hype bar will go up. You can even talk and spam z with Tesla over and over to actually see the green bar going up :P

Edited by tfsbaeta