Randomized Starters

I started a new run today, and I do not want to use one of the starters from the original games, but rather one of the rare ones that come out of the machine. Thing is, I've been trying all morning to draw one, and all i have gotten were the usual 21 starters. Is the feature still active, or has it been removed? If it is still there, what is the probability of drawing another starter?

2 hours ago, GS BALL said:

It is active. You can find:

a. Ralts

b. Eevee

c. Jangmoo

d. Riolu

Jangmoo replaced the Axew that could be found before. I soft reset so as to get one of those for a very long time, before finally starting to play the game. I got through all four of them and yet, i still kept restarting for better stats, even... The text differs when you get a Jackpot pokemon, too. Use alt to speed the game and have your hand ready, above F12 (reset). Takes many tries. Jangmoo is bad, though, needs lots of XP to level and learns moves at higher levels.

What do you mean by the text differs. Please give an example?

2 hours ago, GS BALL said:

it says "JACKPOT" some dots, etc

instead of the normal text the randomizer displays, whenever you get a normal starter through it

Ok, I've just started a new run, but every oce in a while the machine doesn't do anything when I click yes for draw a random starter. Could this be a bug involving jackpot pokemon or is it just one of those things?

1 hour ago, The Drunken Dragonite said:

Ok, I've just started a new run, but every oce in a while the machine doesn't do anything when I click yes for draw a random starter. Could this be a bug involving jackpot pokemon or is it just one of those things?

No, the probability is just VERY low.

You could probably find the exact number somewhere, but I had to roll for 2 days to get an Eevee.