apophyll pancakes

They are used to evole pikachu into A-Raichu,but you dont have to be in goldenwood forest to do so.I evolved mine in grearen city.Location doesnt matter

6 minutes ago, kalzone678 said:

Um so, I think my game glitched and made the pancakes free, and me thinking it was an exploit bought 99 of them. i can't get rid of them.

Pretty sure it's a bug, idk if Jan knows about it though I'm pretty sure it's been reported. You'll probably be able to sell them once they have a price, but for now, they're worthless unless you want 99 Alola-Raichus.

Also to the above question there should be 3 vendors at the area in Route 3; it should be the person above the egg seller and to the left of the ice cream vendor iirc.

Just now, kalzone678 said:

Darn it, oh well, who doesn't love pancakes?

True that, I would just gobble them up, if it existed right now on my desk

On 2017-6-18 at 2:13 PM, ASAPshaman said:

Kalzone who did you talk to for the pancakes. I've been trying to evolve my pikachu for a while now

during the day on route 3, after sheridan. you"ll see a bunch of people standing around with some balloons.

Spoiler

capture006.bmp

Talk to this woman

1 hour ago, ASAPshaman said:

Thanks Kalzone and Delicious. Idk maybe it depends on the day of the week but all she's selling is reverse/ rare candies, sachet, and funnel cake

This is the same exact thing that is happening to me. I talked to the lady but no pancakes at all.

On 6/18/2017 at 7:20 PM, Nomgelo said:

This is the same exact thing that is happening to me. I talked to the lady but no pancakes at all.

Finally found out the problem. My game didnt have the patch. Patched it up and there were a lot of problem fixes. You can down load the patch on the same site where you download V9

On 6/20/2017 at 2:20 PM, ASAPshaman said:

Finally found out the problem. My game didnt have the patch. Patched it up and there were a lot of problem fixes. You can down load the patch on the same site where you download V9

Sweet it worked!