Anju V.9 spoilers

Pozyher

Spoiler

So in maria's mansion when we find anju she asks us a few question one of them being what is the current state of hiyoshi city.What city is that?And is it destroyed or not?

52 minutes ago, Pozyher said:
  Hide contents

So in maria's mansion when we find anju she asks us a few question one of them being what is the current state of hiyoshi city.What city is that?And is it destroyed or not?

we don't know much about that city but it's true that it was destroyed 

1 minute ago, Sapphire Mahala said:

we don't know much about that city but it's true that it was destroyed 

Should i say that it was destroyed then or should i lie to her?Also when did we learn about that city because i dont remember at all.Was it a city before the catastrophe?

Just now, Pozyher said:

Should i say that it was destroyed then or should i lie to her?Also when did we learn about that city because i dont remember at all.Was it a city before the catastrophe?

Spoiler

Since Hisoshi city is nowhere on the map, and we've never heard of it, it is assumed that is destroyed.Yes, probably by the catastrophe.

Spoiler

Also, don't lie to her. She knows that it MUST've been destroyed. Be totally honest.

1 minute ago, DeathBoo said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Since Hisoshi city is nowhere on the map, and we've never heard of it, it is assumed that is destroyed.Yes, probably by the catastrophe.

Reveal hidden contents

Also, don't lie to her. She knows that it MUST've been destroyed. Be totally honest.

oh ok thanks for letting me know

• 1 month later...