Question for Those who restarted the Game with V9

Soushi

Does anyone know if Keta in Sheridan Village is broken? He just stands there and you can't interact with him. I can't move on through the story either. I've talked with everyone in the village and done all the quests but when I enter Sensei's House nothing happens. I can go to the grove behind his table but that's it. In V8 you went to the back room and he asked you to get the Soul Stone but in this Version he doesn't do anything. Not sure if i didn't do something to trigger the event or if it's actually broken. Thank you!

12 minutes ago, Soushi said:

Does anyone know if Keta in Sheridan Village is broken? He just stands there and you can't interact with him. I can't move on through the story either. I've talked with everyone in the village and done all the quests but when I enter Sensei's House nothing happens. I can go to the grove behind his table but that's it. In V8 you went to the back room and he asked you to get the Soul Stone but in this Version he doesn't do anything. Not sure if i didn't do something to trigger the event or if it's actually broken. Thank you!

I had the same issue, i had to go back to v8 initiate his quest, do the soulstone memes, make him move out of his house, then i switched back to v9 and fought him.

dunno how that bug gets caused, for my mate everything worked fine.

12 minutes ago, Soushi said:

Jan has released a number of patches since yesterday's initial upload.  Check and see if you have the latest patch.  If others had this issue (if it is one), it might have been reported and fixed already.

Thank you all for replying and letting me know. Njab, I apologize for not looking through the bugs first. I am a bit new to the forum but is no excuse. I have downloaded all the patches and will switch to V8 for this section. Thank you again!