Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Fire Stone?? Should i give up?

Vhandrake

Question

Hello everyone, i've been trying to mine a Fire Stone for at least 3 days, like 4-5 hours each day, and i can't get one... I had like 10 Leaf Stones .. 8 Water Stones .. 5 Thunder Stones .. Around 15 fossils .. Uncountable shards .. 5 Odd Keystones .. Uncountable others... Am i doing something wrong???

7 answers to this question

Just now, Vhandrake said:

Hello everyone, i've been trying to mine a Fire Stone for at least 3 days, like 4-5 hours each day, and i can't get one... I had like 10 Leaf Stones .. 8 Water Stones .. 5 Thunder Stones .. Around 15 fossils .. Uncountable shards .. 5 Odd Keystones .. Uncountable others... Am i doing something wrong???

No, just the RNG is being cruel.  I know it took forever to get one of each plate, but it's odd that it's taking that long to find a fire stone.  It has just has much chance as the other stones, while fossils and Keystones have the lowest (I think).

13 minutes ago, seki108 said:

No, just the RNG is being cruel.  I know it took forever to get one of each plate, but it's odd that it's taking that long to find a fire stone.  It has just has much chance as the other stones, while fossils and Keystones have the lowest (I think).

If i would've kept all the fossils i could have an army of Cradily and Omastar ... But still my Growlithe is a Growlithe... FeelsBadMan.

2 minutes ago, Vhandrake said:

If i would've kept all the fossils i could have an army of Cradily and Omastar ... But still my Growlithe is a Growlithe... FeelsBadMan.

If you want, I could trade you a fire stone.  They are purchasable once you get enough stickers.

1 minute ago, seki108 said:

If you want, I could trade you a fire stone.  They are purchasable once you get enough stickers.

Thank you alot for your offers, it's ok... I will get a freaking Fire Stone by mining, even if that means i don't get to continue the story for a week!! 

Just now, Vhandrake said:

Thank you alot for your offers, it's ok... I will get a freaking Fire Stone by mining, even if that means i don't get to continue the story for a week!! 

Good luck then and may Lord Helix grant you favor with the RNG gods.