Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Sick Husband

Xenoxblades

Question

Greetings

I'm stuck on the Lapis Ward sick husband, cleared episode 16, defeated adriend and now im going for the sidequests.

Thing is, went to 7th Street and saw the wife there to buy something. Didn't have.

Now I found somewhere that I needed to go to South Adventurine woods but I don't know where to look for and what I am looking for.

Can someone hint me what I am looking for and if I need any items before attempting to go on a wild goose chase?

Plus another question: The Eclipse girl, I can visit her in Calcennon, in her room, is there a way to help her yet? 

Thanks

12 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, Xenoxblades said:

Ok, I got the Oddishweed, but the woman doesn't appear on 7th near the vendor, it was there before i had the odishweed but now she is on her home with husband and no one accepts the oddishweed. I tried the give command but it's only allowed to attach to a pokemon not a person.

You have to go to 7th street anytime between 7-11 am to find the lady.

• Global Mods

Probably gonna be pretty tough to help somebody who had their Soul incinerated. (nothing you can do at the moment I think)

bring floral charms to get the oddishweed from Adventurine woods (I'm pretty sure it was in a south area)

Edited by DreamblitzX

• Global Mods
1 minute ago, Xenoxblades said:

Then what is the Soul Candle for?

I have that item, dunno what I can use it for.

That's for a couple other events to get certain pokemon like Litwick.

If anything a soul candle would probably make it worse, as the fire of those seems similar to the variety that caused the issue in the first place...

Ok, I got the Oddishweed, but the woman doesn't appear on 7th near the vendor, it was there before i had the odishweed but now she is on her home with husband and no one accepts the oddishweed. I tried the give command but it's only allowed to attach to a pokemon not a person.

On 21/05/2017 at 1:30 PM, Xenoxblades said:

if you're still having trouble try visiting 7th street everyday in the morning or at night