Choose my Team (Ongoing)

Filthy Casual

This will sound extremely lame, but every time I try to continue the game, it says "failed to initialize direct x audio". Because of this, I am going to call the Serra battle the "season finale" until I can get this fixed. Because of this, this thread can be closed. I will start another one as soon as it is fixed..

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/16/2017 at 8:58 PM, FactoryofSadness said:

Yes, you won! You shall indeed get paid... one day...

Seriously, though, if you want, I could eventually give you one of my mons from my play through (except for the starter). So far, I have gotten these from Wonder Trade:

Elekid

Useless the Kricketot (Who I am going to rename Utility when I get the chance)

I'll be looking for more, but let me know which one you want me to give you, and I shall oblige.

Made a forum account just to say this... I'm 95% sure that Kricketot is mine lol, but I obviously wondertraded it. My OT is Steven. :)

2 hours ago, zExy said:

Made a forum account just to say this... I'm 95% sure that Kricketot is mine lol, but I obviously wondertraded it. My OT is Steven. :)

Sorry, but the Kricketune's original owner is someone named Kelly, with an ID number of 09686. Having said that, the file is working again, and I shall be back to working on it soon! We will be catching an Eevee and evolving it into Glaceon, the most voted for Eeveelution.

Good thing this thread is back on :D also since you're after serra, catch a sandile in the tanzan cave and name it fortitude ( if you want)

Also the place to evolve eevee to glaceon is a cave on route 1

Time for another update! After fixing the direct x audio, we decided to wait a bit for the Eevee to appear. Of course, the weather refuses to be windy, so I have not caught the Eevee yet, but I am making it a priority when the weather permits.

The PULSE Abra has also been defeated! The five members of the original team I used to beat it are:

Galadriel the Delphox

Jeremy the Electabuzz

John Cena the Toxicroak

Claptrap the Gastrodon (East Form)

Tut the Cofagrigus

Lancelot the Kricketune has been lagging on the team recently. Because of this, I decided to pick up a new team member and use it for a bit. Here is the newest recruit:

Spoiler

59233856df1fd_ScreenShot2017-05-22at3_05_20PM.thumb.png.368510954e7dd881c96ae70a08d1ffb7.png

Should we keep this member on the team, or replace it with Kricketune/Glaceon when we get it? We will be fighting Noel next. Our team is not quite prepared to fight him, so it may be a bit before the next update.

Before I go to train, I just wanted to show you one more fun thing I found while looking for the newest member:

Spoiler

59233844dcf44_ScreenShot2017-05-22at3_05_26PM.thumb.png.de17d3384fdaf5e4be8d1751c0614b64.png

The nature of this Onix is docile

I probably will not use it (as I already have a trade evolution in Jeremy, not to mention you technically did not ask me to catch it). Because of this, who wants it? It is first come first serve. I prefer an Eevee for it, but am fine with anything (if you can't tell, I do not like waiting for certain weather to appear). I may also post this in the "Request a Mon" thread, but I wanted all of you to have first picks.

Edited by FactoryofSadness

7 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

I can give you an eevee (but I dont need the onix) do you prefer male or female?

Also catch a tauros, I dont know witch name it should have but anything related to matador :P

I'll take the female. Generally, I would not care, but all of my team members except for Delphox and Krookodile have been male. Since you are sending the Eevee, you get to decide the nickname! I will be going for a Glaceon, since that was the most voted on Eeveelution. What is your Reborn username so I can send you a trade request?

After a REALLY tough battle, we have beaten Noel! Once again, the Champ has been the MVP of the fight! The six members I used were:

Galadriel the Delphox (whose light screen was the only reason we survived against Porygon-Z)

Jeremy the Electabuzz (who decimated Swellow with Thunderbolt)

John Cena the Toxicroak (took down Noel almost as fast as he did the non CM Punk Nexus)

Claptrap the Gastrodon (but he was really there to get help with the EXP Share)

Tut the Cofagrigus (crippled the Cincinno with Will-o-Wisp)

Fortitude the Krookodile (who came in clutch with that Swagger against Clefable)

We now have a Glaceon on the team (or at least soon will). Who should we keep? Who should we box? Who should we get? On the way to our next badge, we are going to get a Tauros as one of our new Mons. Let me know!

As we close yet another day, I would like to take the time to first give a shoutout to @Another Retired Shipper for his awesome help with Elsa the Glaceon! This is what she looks like now thanks to him:

Spoiler

592370990f1be_ScreenShot2017-05-22at6_54_05PM.thumb.png.2912360f5bfe92510981a3c7607e818e.png

Of course, since he would no longer be used, I gave away Lancelot in return. When I first started this series, I found the Wonder Trade button. I sent off a Hoothoot to somebody in order to test it, and found the Kricketot named "Useless". Of course, Kricketune is the only shiny I have found in the main series games, so I was thrilled to use one. Lancelot proved to be a valuable asset to the original trio of Gabadriel, Jeremy, and itself, sweeping through Julia and Florin (even badly damaging Cradily, the Satan Pokemon). He shall always be the gallant knight of the squad, and I hope you take good care of him, as he took care of the team.

59237092dd777_OdetoLancelot.JPG.5fe768f89bab298632f16b166aa884f5.JPG

Do you want to evolve Jeremy the Electabuzz now?

If yes, I can evolve it for you(I Have many Link stones and the item to evolve it^^) :)

Hope that Claptrap will help you :D

In my first run, it was later in the game very helpful for me :)

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

We have met Radomes, and won a close battle with Cain! Claptrap came in clutch against that Nidoking's earthquake. This means we are fighting Arceus next. Here is our team right now:

Galadriel the Delphox

Jeremy Shockey the Electabuzz

John Cena the Toxicroak

Claptrap the Gastrodon

Fortitude the Krookodile

Elsa the Glaceon (who is level 36 at the moment)

Tut the Cofagrigus

We also found a new member! This one has the adamant nature, as well:

Spoiler

592418b4b94a6_ScreenShot2017-05-23at7_05_54AM.thumb.png.493c50d057c30288fba3ef14a60a264b.png

Should we use him in the upcoming fight? Should we find someone else? Replace anyone? Catch anyone new? Names? Let me know!

31 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

How abour a skrelp? I dont know a good name for skrelp

If female, Nora. If male, Nori. Since nori is the edible sushi seaweed...

And name Trapinch/Flygon, Smaug or something like that.

Edited by Jess

31 minutes ago, Anti_Hero said:

How abour a skrelp? I dont know a good name for skrelp

I always name my female ones Agaki, but that's more of a personal story

33 minutes ago, Jess said:

If female, Nora. If male, Nori. Since nori is the edible sushi seaweed...

And name Trapinch/Flygon, Smaug or something like that.

:o those names, such naming skils, much wow

From now on I will name them like that :P But nori is also good for female 

After an INCREDIBLY frustrating fight with Ditto-ceus, we have finally won! Here is what happened during the fight:

Spoiler

Jeremy Shockey tries to activate quick claw thunderbolt, gets outsped and sacrificed faster than a karate master against a Garchomp

Fortitude dodges a focus blast, uses swagger

El uses a full heal, Fortitude swaggers again

*repeat step*

Ditto-ceus breaks through confusion, decimates Fortitude with focus blast

Ditto-ceus hits itself for massive damage, Tut uses curse

Ditto-ceus hits itself again for massive damage, Tut uses will-o-wisp, residual damage kills Ditto-ceus

Fortitude for MVP of the fight

We are now going to fight Radomus next! Who are we going to use for the fight? Let me know!

HOLY CRAP, I forgot why I hated Radomus until that fight! That was easily the most frustrating battle yet! However, we still pulled through (barely). Here are the MVPs of the fight:

Spoiler

Tut the Cofagrigus: he will-o-wisped everything while his allies (Electabuzz, Krookodile, and Toxicroak) drew out the attacks, allowing Hex to dominate

Elsa the Glaceon: she came through clutch against the Gallade, freezing it and eliminating it from the competition. It also did a huge amount of damage with Ice Beam, despite only being LEVEL 47

We need to join a gang next in order to go to seventh street. Who do we join? What do we add? Who do we use against Luna? Here are the main team members as of now:

Spoiler

Galadriel the Delphox

Jeremy the Electabuzz

John Cena the Toxicroak

Claptrap the Gastrodon

Tut the Cofagrigus

Fortitude the Krookodile

Elsa the Glaceon

Matador the Tauros

We have played through the 7th street arc! After joining Team Magma, we were able to crush the Aquas with Jeremy Shockey. We got ourselves a Houndour named Cerberus. Of course, we also have to thank @HellBoyOnEarth, as well, as he provided a neat little upgrade for Jeremy:

Spoiler

59260ee1da33c_ScreenShot2017-05-24at6_50_56PM.thumb.png.aded7743287adcc492ffc86a2dfbe8f2.png

We are going to be fighting Bennett and Luna next! Who are we going to use/catch+name for this upcoming fight? Let me know!

Finally, I am going to call the Luna fight the "season finale". A lot is going on for me, including moving to a new location, so I will be extremely busy. It is also perfect timing, since after Luna, we get blocked off of Reborn for a while. I will eventually be restarting another thread in a "season 2" category, but for now, next time, the season finale!