Theme Tournament Two - Small Packages!

Kiozo

So, after a moderate success in week one, although small, we hope that more of you will enjoy week 2's theme with us!

The theme today is that big things come in small packages!

Rules:

Eligible Pokemon:

Pokemon up to and including a height of 2'04''/.7m are eligible. Linked is Bulbapedia for your reference.

The idea here was taken from the Pokemon Jump minigame, that was actually available in Pokemon Emerald through the Wireless connecters. You won't jump here, though, you'll have to fight!

The signups begin at 7pm EST today, and end at 8pm EST. The tournament will begin immediately after. No early signups will be included, but questions will be answered.

Rules and regulations found here~

Do check that, if you haven't already!

Most importantly, have fun!

I'll see about signing up. IF you don't mind me suggesting, could these start being posted one day before the actual tournament? If I hadn't come on early today, I would have completely missed this, again.

Having the threads posted when they are is what makes the fast paced teambuilding make this unique. Otherwise, if people knew, then it wouldn't be anything out of the ordinary, hence the choice. [And suggestions are ALWAYS welcome~] It will get discussed though; as I'm one in three people, and we will see what happens.

Note that the tournaments will always be running on sunday's at the same times, so you can assume there will be one.

Let there be signups!