Ask Washman anything

FraRPetO

Why are youcalled washman? are you the laundry room fairie?

Did you know I read your forum name and want to read it as FRIAR Peto? and sometimes Friar Pedo? see what I did there?

Where is darkroot garden? It sounds like a brewery.

• Administrators

On the subject of Friar Pedophilia, what IS your forum name exactly...? When I first saw it, I thought it was a spambot name. >>

And um....

What's a Pedreg/suvdaa?

On the subject of Friar Pedophilia, what IS your forum name exactly...? When I first saw it, I thought it was a spambot name. >>

And um....

What's a Pedreg/suvdaa?

FraRPetO is...

Franz is my name, so I put the first 3 letters, then the first letter of my last name R.

My best friend's name is Peter and first 3 letters again, then his last name's first letter O

We made it since we were 13 or something :)

Pedreg and suvdaa are popular people on Metal Gear Online, Pedreg being from EU and suvdaa on NA

Pedreg is fun to trololol

Who are you?

How did you win the Reborn League?

How did you get so good at battling?

Same question as Summer, I'm me

I won it by surprising and confusing the leaders with unpredictable tactics :rolleyes: Planning before battling the leaders does work

I don't know if I'm good at competitive battling, I don't use the same pokemon as everyone does, that might make me lose sometimes, but some of my teams are pretty good

But you always learn from battling different teams, unlike 20 rain teams or sandstorm teams in a row