Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Way to change Natures in-game?

4thWallCeci

Question

From what I last remember, there is a way to chance a Pokemon's Nature... I think? If so, could some one help me out? I have a Ralts for a friend of mine, but it's an Adamant Nature and Fem. Is there a way to change this Ralts's Nature and, if so, where?

10 answers to this question

• Global Mods

It should also be noted that you don't get to choose which nature your Pokemon changes to. It's a randomly selected nature, and it's also possible the nature won't change at all. It's advisable to save before talking to him in case multiple resets are needed to get the nature you want.

19 minutes ago, Ice Cream Sand Witch said:

It should also be noted that you don't get to choose which nature your Pokemon changes to. It's a randomly selected nature, and it's also possible the nature won't change at all. It's advisable to save before talking to him in case multiple resets are needed to get the nature you want.

Yeah. That happened to me several times. It would be nice if we could actually freely change it since there are a LOT of possible natures.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Divergent said:

Yeah. That happened to me several times. It would be nice if we could actually freely change it since there are a LOT of possible natures.

Could I trade this Ralts over to you so that you can change it to NOT be Adamant Nature? My trade name is July.

Edited by MistDrop

1 minute ago, Mr. Divergent said:

I can't actually do that since I don't have any Heart Scales in stock and the internet is kind of slow for me. 

Oh. Well I do have a Heart Scale, but it's okay. I shall ask someone else

1 minute ago, MistDrop said:

Oh. Well I do have a Heart Scale, but it's okay. I shall ask someone else

Sorry. I would have wanted to help you in that regard but I can only provide information. There are a lot of others who can trade though. So, good luck with that :)

Just now, Mr. Divergent said:

Sorry. I would have wanted to help you in that regard but I can only provide information. There are a lot of others who can trade though. So, good luck with that :)

Nah it's cool man! Thanks thou!