Sloth team!

blackfear2

As the title says i am making a trick room team and since i am trying to vary a bit i whanted to use some weirder mons

so far:

1.cherrim

2.torkoal

3.reuniclus

4.Tyrantrum

5.Amoongus

6.(pendng)

basically set up trick room and rage powder/spore reuniclus(x2regenerator) then put in the cherrim/torkoal(drought+flower gift)(->tyrantrum+?)

what i am missing is a specs pokemon..

I was initially considering rotom in some form but then i saw that his best electric move for this team would be shock wave should i go in a double battle or dicharge(if i felt suicidal) so that got benched till thunderbolt gets included.

Any specs user suggestion would be lovely!
No need for a really slow pokemon since a medium slow will probably outspeed sweeper pokemon in trick room

for one i have a chandelure but i have used it in 3 different runs so id love to switch it up!

Thanks in advance!

How about camerupt? It can make use of the sunnyday and it doesn't get hurt in the sandstorm. Water type attacks aren't as big of a problem with sunnyday up. It's slow, bulky and can deal slot of damage, even more when it mega evolves.

if you want a slow rock/bug pokemon, I like to recommand Shuckle. Not really the best one out there, but you can make use of his massive attack/defence stats with his Power Trick, and since he is slow, he can fit well in a trick room team. His attacks might not be the best, but if you use Shell Smash with him having the ability Contrary, you get even slower, get less attack but more defence. In combination with Power Trick, you can get him with high stats and a reasonable defence, while also making him your "fastest".

Don't know if you should pick him though, since his damage attacks aren't that great. I just like Shuckle :P

59 minutes ago, Wolfox Glace said:

with my short knowledge of TR teams I know 1 thing: you need more then 1 setter at all costs.

I have a toxic recover trick room tri attack porygon2

Would that do the trick?

I whanted to have him on the team with venoshock amoonguss(since torkoal has no gyro ball and fairies are a thing) but i have choice specs and opted for giga drain as a stab move

Edited by blackfear2

• 2 weeks later...