Multiple Gens enjoy fixing their reset Little Cups with new links!

That sounds kind of...WELL THAT'S NOT THE TOPIC.

A few announcements to be made about changes that happened today.

First off, I got the tiers.xml and it's now fixed to what it SHOULD be and I've added the new formes where Ame and I decided to place them for now. We'll see how used they are and what sort of overpowered things people will do with them~ As it stands now the Kyurem formes are Uber, Landorus-T and Thundurus-T are OU along with Keldeo-R and Tornadus-T is UU.

In relation to that, we now have a button to reset the usage statistics. We're doing this so we can get a more accurate reading on whats being more used so that we can look at them and decide if the tiers need to be updated around that. This will take time, of course, we are thinking of doing this every 3-4 months or so currently, but we'll see what happens with that ^^;;

Speaking of tiers! For the next week or so I'mma be working on adding Gen I, Gen II and Gen V Little Cup tiers to our tier list! We've been getting a lot of requests for these and here you have them! It (hopefully) shouldn't take me an entire week to complete, but I'm giving myself a good amount of time that I know I'll complete it within.

Finally, we have a neat new feature that let's you link to open a PM window. It works the same as putting a hyperlink behind text. Upon clicking it PO will open up a PM window to that person. Here's the format of it! [Click here to talk to Edge](@Eternal Edge). It' of course only for the client, it'll come in handy for the league manager at the least.

That's all I can currently think of, so enjoy the new stuff and have a nice day~

PS: Thank you Swimming95 for the information on how the new tiers will be working out~

• Upvote 1

• Administrators

Also, for anyone who was concerned about it- the formerly glitched Mespirit and Rapidash are now in their correct tiers (LU and NU respectively)

Tornadus-T UU... I'm sorry, but that REALLY ins't going to be OK in my book.

Yea. I know it might have that shit HP stat, but it's bulky enough to survive at least one attack, and it can simply U-Turn out of there and abuse Regenerator. It is also far too fast for ANYTHING in UU. Since the update, I've seen it on pretty much EVERY rain team in existance right along with Rotom-W and Scizor, both of which are already notorious for their popular U-Turn/Volt Switch offensive core. This core, along with Drizzle, are fortunately forced into OU but in all bloody honesty, pretty much ALL of my UU teams on Beta (Save my Trick room team) have been single handedly swept by Tornadus-T and some of those teams have hit 1200+ (Yes. I do ladder under different names. Im not giving them out) at some times. Put it in BL at least.

Of course, I'm an opinionated bastard. You can ignore this if you want. My words don't mean much these days anyways.

Tornadus-T isnt actually that bad in UU because permanent rain cannot be summoned because politoed is OU. Because of this, hurricane does not have the accuracy. Without the rain hurricane is very unreliable and if hurricane is not used his best stab is air slash.