Spare an Axew?

V for Vendetta

Hi,I'm looking for the Pokemon Axew,Ive tried to get it from the officer event but to no avail.I do however have a spare volcarona which I wish to trade for an Axew.I'm doing a dragon mono-run which is why I am asking for this.IV doesnt matter aswell since my spare Volcarona doesnt have good IVS,but if you want something with decent IVS I do have a 5 IV Goomy.

My username is Hisoka.

edit=I am also looking for a ghastly from previous updates aswell.

Edited by V for Vendetta

On 11. 03. 2017. at 8:12 AM, V for Vendetta said:

Aight thanks man,i can finally delete those extra 17 save files for this axew lol

No problem,glad to help!

On 11. 03. 2017. at 8:13 AM, V for Vendetta said:

trapinch?that would help my dragon mono-run,....sure ill accept :)

:)

Fast relog,i'm going to request in a minute

On 3/10/2017 at 11:23 PM, seki108 said:

I could give you a Horsea, Swablu, Tyrant, or Skrelp.  You already have a goomy, so unless you specifically want one with egg moves, it's useless to offer you one.

hmm tyrant sounds interesting.oh btw darksoul im not getting any request for trades and i switch to requesting to u aswell which doesnt work.

2 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

hmm tyrant sounds interesting.oh btw darksoul im not getting any request for trades and i switch to requesting to u aswell which doesnt work.

Since Dragons are so rare that early on, I will breed two Pokemon for you.  I can start breeding you a Tyrant, so you can choose a second.  It will take a bit to breed them, since I will hatch a few eggs.

Edited by seki108

3 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

So what do u want for the Tyrunt?I dont have much cool things to offer really cept that 5 iv goomy and a 4 iv ralts i have.

Just trade me something you don't mind me deleting, since my boxes are already stuffed enough as is.  Have you decided on the second pokemon you want me to breed?

On 11. 03. 2017. at 8:38 AM, seki108 said:

Just trade me something you don't mind me deleting, since my boxes are already stuffed enough as is.  Have you decided on the second pokemon you want me to breed?

Ah,well getting a skrelp early on would be good.Ihave a horsea in another save

I'll be waiting for the trade then,thank you very much btw :)

2 minutes ago, V for Vendetta said:

I'll be waiting for the trade then,thank you very much btw :)

I still have to breed some Skrelp, so it will still be a few minutes before I am ready.  I did finish breed Tyrunt.

Which do you want:  15 in Spec Defence;  24 in attack;  11 in defense?

I'll tell you when I'm finished with Skrelp, so when can trade.

On 3/10/2017 at 11:48 PM, seki108 said:

I still have to breed some Skrelp, so it will still be a few minutes before I am ready.  I did finish breed Tyrunt.

Which do you want:  15 in Spec Defence;  24 in attack;  11 in defense?

I'll tell you when I'm finished with Skrelp, so when can trade.

I'm prolly gonna use tyrunt for attacking more then defending so ill take the 24 attack thank you.

1 minute ago, V for Vendetta said:

I'm prolly gonna use tyrunt for attacking more then defending so ill take the 24 attack thank you.

I'm hatching the Skrelp eggs, so I'm almost done.  I don't think you understood what I meant, but I wasn't very clear.  

All of these are 5 pefect IV mons.  The one with 24 attack has the worst attack potential of the bunch, thus is the worst attacker.  Both of the other two have perfect attack potential.

I'll be done with skrelp in a few.

On 3/10/2017 at 11:56 PM, seki108 said:

I'm hatching the Skrelp eggs, so I'm almost done.  I don't think you understood what I meant, but I wasn't very clear.  

All of these are 5 pefect IV mons.  The one with 24 attack has the worst attack potential of the bunch, thus is the worst attacker.  Both of the other two have perfect attack potential.

I'll be done with skrelp in a few.

well dayum i wasnt expecting 5 ivs lol well then 15 sp defense it is.

1 minute ago, V for Vendetta said:

well dayum i wasnt expecting 5 ivs lol well then 15 sp defense it is.

I sent you PM just now, but it seems you want the other one.  just read the PM and give me a final call.  (PM's are the mailbox next to notifications)